+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fail Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    Fail. Dh barely wished me happy Valentines. I'd bought him a card but by 8pm I cracked it, ripped it in 4 & chucked it in the recycling.

At 8.30 he gave me a card oops fail. I did offer to retrieve his and sellotape it together
    Oh no! I would of done that too, whoops.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (15-02-2013)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fail Stories

MIL had me take a pic of her and DS (who was wearing MIL's reading glasses at the time) on her iPhone. A couple of days later I asked if I could check her phone for photos of her/FIL and DS. I came across that photo and instead of clicking the options button, I pressed delete. iPhones don't confirm whether you definitely want to delete something or not, so it was gone forever :-( I didn't tell her, hoping she'd forget the pic was ever there :-/ Not a major fail, but I felt so guilty afterwards.

Similar Threads

1. Gtt fail
    By angelis13 in forum Gestational Diabetes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 23-01-2013, 16:10
  2. Day 3 - Fail
    By SpecialPatrolGroup in forum SpecialPatrolGroup
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-10-2012, 22:37
  3. Fail fail fail
    By Carpe diem 2013 in forum Stay At Home Mums (SAHMs) Chat
    Replies: 32