+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What are you doing this Love Day???

Quote Originally Posted by KnockKnockPenny View Post
    I'm at home then start work at 5pm and finish at 4pm tomorrow. DP is at work now and will be home after I leave for work :-(

It is just another day for us but I do hate the nights without her!
    Wow that's a super long day!! Nearly 24hoirs? What do u do?

I'm hoping dh does nothing.. I start work at 6pm all night and I hate valentines day. It's a waste of money For me. I'm not into it at all.. There are enough other days in the year for gifts don't need another one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sitting around with teething baby and very loud energised dd. DH bought home a loaf of whole meal bread as its what I asked for. Sweet.

Other than that we are doing nothing. Watching art attack with the kids.

Thanks
    Reviews

Moving house!

Sitting on my "chair" of blankets while the removalists finish loading the truck. Tonight will be spent setting up DD's cot. Yay haha.

Thanks
    Reviews

DS has gastro so I'll be cleaning up poosplosions and disinfecting the house. So romantic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by pisang View Post
    Wow that's a super long day!! Nearly 24hoirs? What do u do?

I'm hoping dh does nothing.. I start work at 6pm all night and I hate valentines day. It's a waste of money For me. I'm not into it at all.. There are enough other days in the year for gifts don't need another one!
    Hey I'm in mental health as a support worker

Thanks
    Reviews

Well the day started with no romance. Not even a "happy valentines day".

Then got worse when DD spilled my boiling hot coffee over me and DH didn't even check I was OK.

Then got worse again when I discovered DH has been chatting to some random girl behind my back via SMS message. Some girl he met on a dating site. Cue mass argument. Cue DH storming off and returning home with flowers and chocolates as a suck up gift. Cue bigger argument.

Now DH is off at my brother & SIL's getting drunk and I am watching Sesame Street on the couch with DD.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

I woke up throwing up. It seems my MS wanted to come back again today lol. At least it gave me a week off.

We aren't that into Valentines so we are going to dinner with a couple of friends. None of us realised the date when we scheduled it in, but we didn't really care anyway 😊

Although, if DH were to bring me home some chokkies, I definately wouldn't complain lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just picking my jaw up off the floor- after 3 years of 'I don't believe in V day, romance should be spontaneous and throughout the year (which would be fine if happened!)'

I have been given 12 beautiful roses. Nice thing was he had them here this morning so actually put some thought into it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSmarties View Post
    Well the day started with no romance. Not even a "happy valentines day".

Then got worse when DD spilled my boiling hot coffee over me and DH didn't even check I was OK.

Then got worse again when I discovered DH has been chatting to some random girl behind my back via SMS message. Some girl he met on a dating site. Cue mass argument. Cue DH storming off and returning home with flowers and chocolates as a suck up gift. Cue bigger argument.

Now DH is off at my brother & SIL's getting drunk and I am watching Sesame Street on the couch with DD.
    That sucks, you poor thing!

I just went for a waddle around the block trying to encourage my body into labour (I'm 40+2), washed the sheets, the towels and still got to do the dusting etc. then ill prep dinner and I'm going to try and make choc fondants (first time ever!) and then relax with DH! It's pretty well just a normal day for us, I bought DH a card but I think that's all the specific stuff we will do, DH doesn't like valentines day

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What are you doing this Love Day???

I went home for lunch with dp. He made me the most amazing lunch. I'm so lucky to have him. I love him so much.

The strawberries and rockmelon are 'flowers' but I ate a petal before I noticed lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Attached Images