+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jyork View Post
    Hi ladies, I received the call yesterday to say that all 5 of my hubby's sperm had fertilised 5 of my eggs. I was then told that today (day 2), all 5 were still going strong. The nurse told me this was very good news and I should be very pleased. I am doing my transfer on day 5 (Monday) because they seem like strong embies. I am just so scared that too many will die by day 5. My doc is also away until 7/3 so I'm disappointed that he won't be doing my transfer on Monday. I am going to call my nurse tom and hope my embies are still going strong. She has already warned me that it is almost not possible for all fertilised embies to make it to day 5. I'm almost too scared to feel happy because I'm scared to jinx it...
    Jyork, dont stress. 9 out of my 10 fertilised embies made it to day 5 , so it is possibke!

ladies, so happy for all the BFP happenning!!!!!

im officially on 2ww today!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cangrats on the great levels of bfp!! How exciting to hear of these positive stories coming from all our hard journeys.
    Sending sticking vibes to those that had transfer and in the dreaded 2ww.

We also have transfer on Monday! Fingers crossed we get there...i will feel much better when that embryo is in me, been very difficult to get to this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Deb01 for the sweet thoughts! I am not even really nervous about the procedure-just the results like we all are! What stage are you up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for monday Jyork and mrs day

Im waiting for af to arrive so I can start the FET journey, hopefully it's this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hubbers, Just wondering if you are on anaesthetic when you do the transfer? And how long does the procedure take? I am so nervous to find out how many of my 5 fertilised embryos made it to day 5 tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    jilapril-thanks for that sweet hope! The best of luck to you with your frozen embies and hoping you get good news after your 2ww!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jyork For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Has anyone got any tips and hints of things to do before after transfer. We r booked for tomorrow. I already do acupuncture. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary for my daughter 3 yrs ago but life in general was a lot less stressful then haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by saraTTC View Post
    things moved quickly on this thread - congrats to the BFPers, and big hugs to those with bad news

Thanks for the kind words ladies, unfortunately FIL didn't pull through and passed overnight. My poor DH is still in the air and found out whilst in transit at Abu Dhabi all alone, I feel so horrible for him. Will follow him over on Thursday.
    Hi SaraTTC very sorry about your FIL may he RIP. Just checking in hope you are with you DH husband now. Hope u and the family are all doing ok im sorry you missed your ivf this time around but i am sure your husband and his family are so appreciative you are there xxxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Deck For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jyork View Post
    Hi hubbers, Just wondering if you are on anaesthetic when you do the transfer? And how long does the procedure take? I am so nervous to find out how many of my 5 fertilised embryos made it to day 5 tomorrow...
    Goodluck jyork I have all my fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do my blood test on thursday so 4 sleeps to go... fingers crossed have found this cycle my hardest one yet!