+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your sad news sara. It's so hard being away at times like this.

Congratulations beanie, wonderful news! Get to the GP ASAP for confirmation!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tashan, im on the same cycle, im on day 6 today and yes I do feel very tired! I just want to sleep. I dont have any bruises however you can play dot to dot on my tummy from all the injection marks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jonesy! Lets hope that line gets darker, fingers crossed for you! Sorry to hear of all your medical issues but your at the right place, we all have had our fair share. The 2ww is horrible and it is very hard to cope with. During my 2ww I was on DIY craft websites and made a whole heap of crafty stuff. Unfortunately for me I got a bfn but im on my way there again and im ready to make new and improved creations AND get myself a bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am going in for my egg collection tomorrow and honestly, I am really nervous. I am worried I will freak out tomorrow. I have been getting some cramps from the trigger injection and bad headaches. I have to be at the hospital by 8.30 tomorrow. How long does the collection take? Fingers and hearts all crossed! This is the beginning of the scary stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to worry too much jyork, most of us ladies have done this already and we all came out fine the procedure takes around 30 mins depending on how many follicles you have, and you'll have some form of anaesthetic and pain relief after the procedure (and hopefully a DP to take care of your every need at home ) all the best!!! the exciting stuff starts now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim View Post
    Hey Tashan, im on the same cycle, im on day 6 today and yes I do feel very tired! I just want to sleep. I dont have any bruises however you can play dot to dot on my tummy from all the injection marks!
    Hey Tiny I am actually on day 6 too as I started my antagonist yesterday (monday). What day is your EPU? Mine is scheduled for Tuesday but will have BT and scan on Friday to see if we are all good to go for tuesday still then transfer on the 29th. This is my first time so it's so fantastic to have a group of ladies here to help out. This morning both sites bled so I guess that is why the bruising ( my jeans were pretty tight so that could be the issue too).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jyork - good luck tomorrow. Depends on your follicles and doctor.
    I got 11 eggs and FS took only 15min! I remember to theatre 9am
    And my DP got a call from FS how much he collected at 9:15am!
    Really impressed and gone so quick, you will be fine

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Beanie!

Sara, that is so sad, I'm thinking of you and your DH. Being there with the rest of the family will mean a lot to your DH. I know it's frustrating to change cycle plans, but we once waited 3 months longer for a cycle so my DH could be with his family when he needed to be. I figure the family we both already have are just as important as the one we're trying to make!

Kichel, it's a double blow to need IVF and then to have trouble affording more IVF, I'm sorry you're in that position. Have you called different clinics to compare costs? Some are cheaper than others. Rebates are generally higher for subsequent cycles in a year, also, so your next one could be cheaper - if you can get your clinic to give you all the item codes and their charges, you can call Medicare and private health and find out what the rebates will be on each cost for your personal situation. My private health covers the hospital admission fees and a bit of other stuff, I think about $1000 in total per cycle...but of course you still have to pay the premiums, and there is generally a year-long waiting period before you can claim. Again, get all the item codes, and phone around. Hopefully you'll find more cycles achievable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

kichel123  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Sara about your fil. Hope you and your hubby are ok. Its probably best you wait until next cycle so you can be more emotionally ready for it.
    Kichel ill pm you for the group. Sorry about your bfn. Westmead is the cheapest I've heard of, I dont there as its too far, but if we have to do a few more full rounds I might have to.

The hrt FET is estrogen tablets every day I think, I go tomorrow to pick them up, better than injections!! Although if my blood tests come back with something I could be taking a few more drugs, hopefully not.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Deb01 For This Useful Post:

kichel123  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tashan fs hasn't given me the actual date yet but said approximately 24th. Again all depends on scan on thursday. We seem to be very close.. yay cant wait! Try not to wear tight clothing around tummy and see how you go. That may be the reason..
    You should also join our facebook group too. Pm me your full name and I'll add you.