+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies - it is very sad! I skyped with him this morning, and he looked utterly exhausted.

Beanie - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Veritas - I think you have to wait one full cycle before you can do FET (same as if you went for another ICSI). Our private health covered the hospital fees, and the anaethetist did gap cover so we didn't see any bills from him either. Is there any way you can check out other clinics? We're at Monash Clayton. We were planning to do ICSI again this month, but are now holding out for April. Although as I say that, 2 emergency flights to the UK may mean we have to hold off and save up again... ugh!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saraTTC For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (19-03-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We are fine in money terms for our fet and happy with the clinic. We have three frosties so at least a couple of shots at fet hopefully before we'd have to consider another icsi cycle and hopefully we won't need it.

The nurse yday said they prefer to wait out a cycle but we do have the option not to, just have to be aware that it could be cancelled if our levels weren't returning to normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SaraTTC- Sorry to hear about your FIL, hope your trip over is safe.

Beanie- YAY!!!

All the girls with BFN's here's hoping next round is the sticky one.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tashan For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (19-03-2013),saraTTC  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas - yay for three frosties (jealous)! We're doing ICSI again because we only got the one, and I definitely want more than 1 child, so am banking up early!

Haha.. I've just been promoted to senior member on here! yikes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarattc - sorry to hear your news about fil. When are you starting ur next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks so much girls... it is just the strangest feeling in the world. It doesnt feel real at all!! My clinic doesn't do bloods for some reason, so I guess I will go to the gp for that maybe tomorrow.

And also I really have had no symptoms, I was convinced that af was on its way!! so don't feel too disheartened if you don't feel pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kichel123 View Post
    Im in the Brisbane Region, Can anyone reccomend clinics that might have a reputation for really high results, not sure if that is such a thing?????
    Hi, I'm at Monash IVF in Brisbane. I go to Sunnybank but they are also at Northlakes. Not sure about the better results but so far I cannot fault them. My first cycle was a massive fail but they did everything different and had lots of solutions for better results on my second cycle and it has worked so far. Eagerly awaiting my first FET so no baby for me yet but with 5 frozen embryos I'm hoping one of them turns out to be the baby we so desperately want.

Im not sure that any one clinic has better results than another and everyone's situation and journey is rather different I think the secret is finding a FS that you are comfortable with and someone who you think is doing the best thing for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Just wanted to ask if you all were exhausted during your antagonist injections? I am on day 3 and am finding myself whacked, just so very tired. Also I have bruises (nice big golf ball sized ones) after today's injections is that normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

This is my first post on the forum - I've been reading for a while though and thought I better start to contribute! To all the ladies who have had a BFN, I'm so sorry, hopefully you'll have better luck next time. To the BFP's, you must be thrilled! To all those still in the 2ww, I know what you must be feeling as I am there with you!!

I'm currently on my first IVF/ICSI cycle and doing the colorado protocol as I have a high level of antibodies/killer cells - am getting a bit over injections and medications!! Our main problem is male factor infertility but my immune problems don't help, I had a missed miscarriage about 1.5 years ago from a natural pregnancy which was heatbreaking as it was picked up in my 12 week scan. So if I get pregnant again I know I am going to be an emotional wreck!

I just wanted to find out what ways anyone has of coping with the 2ww? I get my blood test on Friday so just anxiously waiting.... I've been trying not to POAS but I just caved and went and bought one. It came up with a faint line so now I don't know whether that has made it better or worse. It's 15 days since my ovidrel shot, so do you think it could really be a BFP or just leftover
    HCG in my system? I'll have to do it again tomorrow now to see if it gets darker, but I don't want to get too excited. HELP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by saraTTC View Post
    hi ladies... very cranky and need to vent.

Have been anxiously waiting for AF to arrive so we can get started on our second stim cycle. It arrived about an hour ago - just 2 hours after we booked flights for my DH to fly to the UK as his dad had a major heat attack overnight and things not looking good.

Am devastated, not only about his dad (and how his mum is handling it) but that it means we have to give up this month's cycle.

Wanted to whinge - sorry ladies... 2013 already sucks and we're only three months in.
    Hi Sara, sorry to hear about your FIL, is there any way DH could give his sample now and have it frozen for EPU day??