+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies... very cranky and need to vent.

Have been anxiously waiting for AF to arrive so we can get started on our second stim cycle. It arrived about an hour ago - just 2 hours after we booked flights for my DH to fly to the UK as his dad had a major heat attack overnight and things not looking good.

Am devastated, not only about his dad (and how his mum is handling it) but that it means we have to give up this month's cycle.

Wanted to whinge - sorry ladies... 2013 already sucks and we're only three months in.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So sorry Sara! It sucks the effect this journey has on our lives, the living in limbo, the effect on work personal lives and just day to day living that everyone else gets to take for granted.

We are one day into an eight day qld holiday and devestated by the fact our ivf cycle wasn't successful. I've had to miss a trip and go on my own to an insemination before too. I hope your fil is ok, and that he takes a turn for the better. Dealing with my mums recent cancer diagnosis and repeated hospitalizations I feel for your and your dh x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (17-03-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Veritas, so sorry to hear you've been bleeding more. I expect the blood was thicker because of the drugs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by saraTTC View Post
    hi ladies... very cranky and need to vent.

Have been anxiously waiting for AF to arrive so we can get started on our second stim cycle. It arrived about an hour ago - just 2 hours after we booked flights for my DH to fly to the UK as his dad had a major heat attack overnight and things not looking good.

Am devastated, not only about his dad (and how his mum is handling it) but that it means we have to give up this month's cycle.

Wanted to whinge - sorry ladies... 2013 already sucks and we're only three months in.
    Hi SaraTTC, very sorry to hear about your FIL. It's a shame your DH will be away this cycle. Will your clinic allow your husband to produce a sample to freeze that you can use when you are ready for EPU? It may be worth a question before you rule it out?
    All the best
    Last edited by Top Deck; 17-03-2013 at 16:08.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Deck For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (17-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monamona View Post
    Finally my FET date is confirmed. Next Friday!
    any advise before and after transfer? Thinking to do accupanture on that day.

Please advise me anything? Thanks and have a good weekend
    Hi Monamona, there is a lot on the web regarding pineapple! It is supposed to be good for your lining and therefore good for implantation? I read it in a European fertility clinic website and cannot find the link for you! I wonder if anyone else has heard this? I guess worst case scenario it can't hurt!!
    Best of luck for FET

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Deck For This Useful Post:

Monamona  (17-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Well as of today my DP is PUPO!
    Three emmies went in, all Grade B's and Cells: 9, 7, & 5
    Pre acupunture treatment last night and Post transfer acupunture this morning.
    Now just relaxing. Will be testing Easter Thursday
    Good luck! I have my ET transfer tomorrow but will be testing Thursday before good Friday. Lets hope for double BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Veritas.... very sorry to hear about your bleeding. Definitely my AF did different things following a cycle, thick, gunky, on and off etc, not like how it behaves normally. Seems like not too many of us were lucky this month :-((

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good thinking topdeck, but I didn't think quickly enough! Just dropped him off at the airport

Good luck with your EPU tomoz.

Veritas - so sorry to hear... Sending you hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monamona View Post
    Finally my FET date is confirmed. Next Friday!
    any advise before and after transfer? Thinking to do accupanture on that day.

Please advise me anything? Thanks and have a good weekend
    Monamona, my transfer is next Fri too
    good luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jilapril For This Useful Post:

Monamona  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Deck View Post
    Hi Monamona, there is a lot on the web regarding pineapple! It is supposed to be good for your lining and therefore good for implantation? I read it in a European fertility clinic website and cannot find the link for you! I wonder if anyone else has heard this? I guess worst case scenario it can't hurt!!
    Best of luck for FET
    From what I hear it's only to be eaten for the first 5 days, or there about... And the core only? My Chinese acupuncture man says pineapple causes m/c.... I think you'd have to eat a lot for that to happen!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Monamona  (18-03-2013)