+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Yeah 2013 had to pay the full cycle which is crap but that just means we have to put a few things on hold so we have the funds for the next round.

The clinic said the doctor will call me in a few days to work out our next plan of attack so it's reassuring that just because it didn't work it doesn't mean we r forgotten about.

There's something in the core that helps with implantation or something u read.. Google has been my best friend lately!

Thanks
    Reviews

Aww that sucks Cassie sorry.. It's good they r following up n looking after u. Yeah I love google!! Ill be buying some when its my turn. Did u eat it? Did u do anything else?

Thanks
    Reviews

Very sorry to hear littlesunflower hugs for you xx

My goodness bedlover, what great stats you have! Imagine if we could all be so lucky the IVF clinics would not make so much money out of us

Thanks for the pineapple tip ladies, if i'd known earlier i would've had it for breakfast lunch and dinner the last three days! I do think my immune system might have a role to play in our bad luck so far. I hardly ever get sick and have a very healthy lifestyle so my body might be too strong for my embies

Cassie- thinking of you darl and hoping you'll be back into round two in two ticks. As you said the upside is knowing what loes ahead now and i agree with you having this commu ication channel with the ladies on here is fab! Esp if you're not sharing your journey with anyone else (friends etc) like us. This chatsite has become my 'facebook' substitute

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chachacha For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your et didn't happen Cassie. Hopefully your fs can do something different next time to get a better result. Alot of our journey is trial and error unfortunately! Fingers crossed for you nxt time

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Cas Sorry to hear the bad news our ET went well now the TWW begins

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck nancy!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cassie I'm sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews

Cassie - that's crap, so sorry to hear. Sending hugs your way x

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls, your comments mean alot. heading out to dinner now for hubby's bday and to have a few well deserved drinks!

The nurse called again and said my fs wants to see me next week once she has more results and then we can go from there.

For those of you that have had to have more than the one cycle, how long did you wait before trying again? I think I need to let my body rest for a couple of mths before the 2nd round so it can at least try and get back to normal.

What day is ur BT Nancy? Fingers and toes are crossed for you. How many did u get to freeze?

Thanks
    Reviews

Enjoy your night out don't write yourself off, you could probably start again fairly soon.

We got 4 frosties plus 2 more that they will watch overnight and BT Tues 26th. I feel bad that our cycle has worked and yours didnt I hope your FS learns lots from this cycle to tweak things next time round.