+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    2013isouryear - I am sorry to hear that next cycle is the one for you.

Rainbow - keep positive! if it's stopped probably implantation bleeding.

I am still waiting for first FET, BT every second day now.
    Scan says endo is still thin and follicle is still small but my surge is going up.
    FS Thinks bit weird so another BT again tomorrow.

Doing all natural cycle now. Hopefully I can do FET next week sometime
    smoothly...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monamona For This Useful Post:

2013isouryear  (13-03-2013),MGC Bertie  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow rainbowrd that is awesome! Hope it stays that way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck rainbow !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting to exhale View Post
    Tashan great to hear you are able to start injections Thursday. Good luck. What dose are you on.
    top deck good luck with your egg pick up.
    2013 thinking of you.

I have my first scan tomorrow. Pretty nervous. Hope I get enough folies.
    Good luck with your scan, I am on 125 puregon 900. So nervous and excited about starting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tashan For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (14-03-2013)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I just don't know why it didn't work, it was a perfect embryo and I have no fertility problems in the way
    rainbow you're echoing what a lot of us have thought, I think. Hopefully your spotting stops and this is the one. But we had an almost-perfect embryo and it didn't stick; and it was my eggs and donor sperm and our issue was MFI, so it should have worked, we thought. But we didn't even get frosties.

The way I look at it, couples doing it the old-fashioned way take up to a year to conceive. Sometimes their eggs don't fertilise, or their embryos don't implant, and it doesn't mean there are fertility problems. They just try again next month and next month til it works.

People like us don't have as many opportunities to try, but the loss rate per egg/embryo is probably going to be the same as in the rest of the population; so it makes sense that it won't always work, even if you are fine and your donor is fine. It's not great comfort to compare yourself to couples who can conceive the old-fashioned way without the cost, stress and disruption to their lives - particularly at the point where you realise you might have to do it all again - but it doesn't mean it will never happen for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-03-2013)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013isouryear View Post
    Hi everyone just thought I'd stop by and let you know I had a chemical pregnancy
    sorry to hear that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

2013isouryear  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    2013, so sorry to hear your news.
    Rainbow, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and it was just an implantation bleed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tashan For This Useful Post:

2013isouryear  (14-03-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So a bout of insomnia at 3.30 this morning saw me cave and do a hpt.....bfn of course cos who'd be so silly as to think 5 days after transfer anything would show, but I guess the advantage now is that I know the trigger is out of my system right!

Was one of those flat point in the waiting game days yday, when everything seems hopeless and you're full of doubt. The crinone starting to play havoc but hopefully there's not too many more of those days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow rd - I was going to write to say i was thinking of you last night but was too busy at work to post then i looked thismorning and im so excited to hear that your bleeding had stopped. I have my for you. Hoping for a sticky.

Jyork - I know what you mean about the tightrope. I have low FHS for my age and it sucks to get low numbers. Hope it all goes well on Friday. When is your EPU? Im down for Monday.

Marttc - sorry to hear about your job. My husband recently lost his job and needs a double knee replacement before he can work again so I know how stressful it is. I hope you get work again soon.

Iced Coffee - YUM love Iced Coffee. When do you hear how your eggs are going? Rest up and take care of yourself and that uterus of yours.

2013isouryear - sorry to hear of your loss.

Tashan - I am on 175 puregon. Injections start today......Good Luck.

Veritas - Im a HPT junkie. Hope that second line sneaks in there in a few days.

Only 6 follicles at scan yesterday.
    Last cycle I had 14 and only got 4 eggs at EPU. I am dissapointed that I didnt get a few more. I have another scan tomorrow and I suppose they will tell me if they are going to cancel. So scared I will end up with no eggs at pick up. Just trying to go with the flow and see what happens. I do have a low FSH for my age so I suppose thats what it is..

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a lovely bunch of ladies you are. So supportive of each other. Very unlike another forum I've lurked on!
    Just rang the clinic -13 eggs were mature and ICSI'd (out of 16) and this morning 9 have fertilised.
    Fingers crossed.
    Apparently my progesterone on the day I triggered was 5 which means I may not be able to have a fresh transfer on Monday because apparently high progesterone is linked to failure to implant. It's so complicated. I just wish I could say "just bloody well put one back!" if I have more than one. I'd rather take a chance than none at all.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to icedcoffee For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-03-2013)