Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Thanks Martttc.

I feel so sad about this little embryo not making it
    It is sad....
    Fingers crossed for the next one! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb - Yes I hear alot of drugs too, and more $$$ then stimulated FET?? I also dont know where we stand financially as this cancelled FET was covered by the FC due to the lasy cycle mess up! Technically they said they will "transfer" an embryo for free, so really they still havent done that. I have to wait for my levels to drop, they think that will be very quick as the oestrogen never really went up. So maybe end of next week?? I have a meeting tomorrow with them. Let me know how you go today. I thought going in this for baby # 2 would be easier..oh I was so wrong

Rainbow - Sending hugs your way. and positive thoughts for your next cycle
    Waiting toexhale - Good luck with your scan today, hope they see some nice follies

Tashan - We have only ever transferred 5 day embryos. Of 3 cycles in 09/10 2 of them worked (1 miscarriage, 1 my DD) there are pros and cons to both. The FC usually weigh uyp what is best for your situation as everyones is diff. YAY to starting today!!! 1 step closer to being a mummy.

Good luck to everyone else with bloods / scans today / results today!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDay For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EC this morning - 16 eggs. Feeling pretty good thanks to some endone! Hubby's TESA went well - got a really good sample of fresh sperm. We have some frozen but hopefully the fresh will give us a better fertilisation rate.
    Fingers crossed but my gut is not letting me feel confident. Kinda feel like DH and I have had our fill of good luck in having DD first go last time.
    Feeling sad for those girls who are out this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just thought I'd stop by and let you know I had a chemical pregnancy n passed most of it last night. Go back to get bloods on Monday then back to the fs to see what the next step is. I wish everyone all the best of luck with epu, transfer, 2ww. Ill keep stopping by to check all the updates and the girls I've followed the past month. Good luck xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    2013 i am so sorry... There are no words that really help. Take some time to be kind to yourself.

rainbowrd it is really sad about your little embryo. thinking of you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beanie87 For This Useful Post:

2013isouryear  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    icedcoffee thats great that the endone helped so much.. and congrats on the good results! Try not to worry before you need to x

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My spotting stopped about an hour after starting and is completely gone now :/

So now just waiting for proper AF. Or blood test day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jyork - sometimes good things come from hard situations. My most recent EPU took place during the flooding in Brisbane. This resulted in a blood test done by torch light during a power outage and then we had to weave our way through closed roads to get to the hospital for EPU where they were extremely under staffed because of so many people being cut off and not being able to get to work. Results in we ended up with 5 excellent quality frosties which is 5 more than my first cycle. Perhaps my embies liked the challenge.

Icedcoffee - hard to do I know but try not to worry about things your cant control, for now you embies are in the hands of the professionals so you just need to work on making your body as ready as possible for a transfer.

AFM - still waiting for AF, very excited for our upcoming FET cycle so hurry up AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, maybe that's an implantation bleed - fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow not long to go til BT now, so glad it has stopped.