+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This was my first time, yes. We've done a few IUIs before as well. It's so naive but I just thought it'd work because there was no reason why it shouldn't. And yet here I am.

And she came a day early, too. I don't want you to be here, AF! Go away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    This was my first time, yes. We've done a few IUIs before as well. It's so naive but I just thought it'd work because there was no reason why it shouldn't. And yet here I am.

And she came a day early, too. I don't want you to be here, AF! Go away
    Love it's a tuff journey... I've been on IVF for 12 months now! (Break in between) I'm pretty hopeful if you have 4, that one if these will be your baby! It's hard not to get your hopes up, our very first attempt worked but I miscarried & nothing since. I recently did a new stim cycle & held false hope that the first transfer would work again but nope....

My friend did ivf, first attempt BFN, second transfer BFP..... She is now about to have her baby! Hope this will be you too!

What fertility issues are you faced with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    None just a same sex couple! So it hurts even more because everyone is so positive it'll happen quickly!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow - I know how you feel, we are in the same boat and anxiously awaiting results next week. It took my sister two iui's twice, friends fell first go with iui and everyone just assumed it would be easy for us especially having a 6yr old already.

Be kind to yourself Hun, it will happen even though it might not seem like it right in this moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that advice about keeping cool

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't agree more. Having a baby has been my first priority since we first started trying over a year ago. I'd love to go away on a holiday, but I feel like I should be here just in case something can be done and I need to place all my energy on this journey. I basically eat, sleep and dream about IVF. It's so tiring, but I know it will be worth it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jyork For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,

This may seem silly, but I am so nervous for my blood test and ultrasound this Friday. It's mainly because my last blood test showed a smaller amount of eggs that was expected for my age. I am 34 and my hubby is 33. I know that my ovulation tests are always extremely high (triple what they should be), so I was shocked to find this out. My Dr. said I shouldn't worry and this would not stop me from becoming a mummy....then I started crying just hearing that. I've been having my injections, which (besides making me soooo tired) have been relatively painless (even though I usually hate them!). I'm still on the nasal spray and doing everything by the clock. Years ago I had an ultrsound and found out I had a 4cm cyst in my left ovary. I had it removed and was told that all was fine now and my periods are absolutely normal now, but deep down, I'm always waiting for more bad news. It's not me with the fertility issues but my hubby with a poor morphology of only 1-2%.

I have been on a higher dose of the Puregon (200mg) a day and I am just hoping that come blood test and ultrasound-all will be normal or better than normal and ready to go! I feel like I am walking on a tight rope just waiting to fall off! Now I have this sore on the bottom of my lip either from stress or maybe the Puregon...And I wish I was only working part time because it's so hard to stay awake working full time in this heat! Trust Melbourne to choose 2013 to have the longest heatwave in history!

Any advice for Friday? Does anyone know of a good acupunturist in Melbourne? Do I just see anyone or do I need to see one who works directly with IVF patients?

I wish we had a place where we could all meet and laugh and cry together Wish me luck for Friday ladies-I don't want to be crying over the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jyork View Post
    Hey guys,

This may seem silly, but I am so nervous for my blood test and ultrasound this Friday. It's mainly because my last blood test showed a smaller amount of eggs that was expected for my age. I am 34 and my hubby is 33. I know that my ovulation tests are always extremely high (triple what they should be), so I was shocked to find this out. My Dr. said I shouldn't worry and this would not stop me from becoming a mummy....then I started crying just hearing that. I've been having my injections, which (besides making me soooo tired) have been relatively painless (even though I usually hate them!). I'm still on the nasal spray and doing everything by the clock. Years ago I had an ultrsound and found out I had a 4cm cyst in my left ovary. I had it removed and was told that all was fine now and my periods are absolutely normal now, but deep down, I'm always waiting for more bad news. It's not me with the fertility issues but my hubby with a poor morphology of only 1-2%.

I have been on a higher dose of the Puregon (200mg) a day and I am just hoping that come blood test and ultrasound-all will be normal or better than normal and ready to go! I feel like I am walking on a tight rope just waiting to fall off! Now I have this sore on the bottom of my lip either from stress or maybe the Puregon...And I wish I was only working part time because it's so hard to stay awake working full time in this heat! Trust Melbourne to choose 2013 to have the longest heatwave in history!

Any advice for Friday? Does anyone know of a good acupunturist in Melbourne? Do I just see anyone or do I need to see one who works directly with IVF patients?

I wish we had a place where we could all meet and laugh and cry together Wish me luck for Friday ladies-I don't want to be crying over the weekend
    Hi love!
    It's totally normal to feel the way you do, I guess it's also a form of protecting yourself! Try to stay as positive as you can, it's hard to keep getting back up when you feel like you are constantly being knocked down... But I guess we are stronger for it. I have mild endo & mild pcos as well but we too are dealing with poor morphology issues, DH & I are both 30 this year!

It's been a tough ride including losing my job last week, for what I will say is unfair dismissal (2 weeks after telling them about IVF) I was in my 6 months probation though...

I have previously done acupuncture but didn't continue. What area of Melb are you from? You don't need to use one through your clinic, you can go to one recommended by a friend etc

It is would be good if we had a place we could all meet up... It's hard going through this journey but meeting people in your situation can really help! I'm actually in a group from last year, it's a Facebook page that was created after months of cycling together, it's secret so no friends can see you post etc... It's been great, we even have had a few meet up's in our states which has been great also 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

jyork  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    None just a same sex couple! So it hurts even more because everyone is so positive it'll happen quickly!
    I'm fairly confident that you will get lucky with what you have left... 😊😊
    No known issues, you are already a step ahead then most of us.... Fingers crossed this next cycle will be the one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Martttc.

I feel so sad about this little embryo not making it