+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    2013 fingers crossed for you.
    I start my injections on Thursday as my AF arrived on time today (felt like years waiting for it lol), have watched dvd and read lots of info on the next steps in the cycle. One question I do have is it better to do 3 or 5 transfer? We are doing a 3 if things go according to plan, I am kind of nervous as I read on here that alot of ladies are doing 5 days.
    Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Day, what an aweful experience for you. I saw my fs today and she is testing me for natural killer cells and something else. She said my next cycle would be hrt as well. Haven't had a chance to Google anything about it. All I really heard was drug drugs drugs and more and more tests. Its all a bit overwhelming really.

What are next steps for you? Do you have to wait a cycle before trying again?

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    Littlesunflowers that makes sense to me. My luteal phase is either 12 or 13 days, so my period would be due around 7 or 8 days after the ET...
    Yup, so if it's late, a good sign - but I am pretty sure a HPT will still only be accurate from whatever day it says on the leaflet. They should really say "accurate from 9dpo, unless you've had a hcg shot" rather than "accurate from 5 days before your period is due".
    (but, not everyone can see a positive result as early as 9dpo, generally you have to wait a few more days)

Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    What kind of exercise did you all do in the tww??
    Heh, a little exercise I like to call lying-on-the-couch-in-pain-from-EPU. I was told not to do anything to raise my body temperature above the usual 37 degrees, but I was pretty sore so that wasn't too hard! I really wanted a nice hot shower but forced myself to turn the temperature down every night.

2013isouryear, thinking of you.
    Last edited by littlesunflowers; 13-03-2013 at 23:53. Reason: Clarifying that "accurate" doesn't mean "guaranteed correct result"!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tashan great to hear you are able to start injections Thursday. Good luck. What dose are you on.
    top deck good luck with your egg pick up.
    2013 thinking of you.

I have my first scan tomorrow. Pretty nervous. Hope I get enough folies.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think I'm out. Spotting this morning, exactly how AF starts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I think I'm out. Spotting this morning, exactly how AF starts
    Oh no.... Honestly no words can make you feel better I know... I've just finished AF after a stim... The only positive I take from it is that you can do another transfer in a few weeks if you have frozen embies! Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tashan View Post
    2013 fingers crossed for you.
    I start my injections on Thursday as my AF arrived on time today (felt like years waiting for it lol), have watched dvd and read lots of info on the next steps in the cycle. One question I do have is it better to do 3 or 5 transfer? We are doing a 3 if things go according to plan, I am kind of nervous as I read on here that alot of ladies are doing 5 days.
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    It's so hard to say, I've previously done 2 day. 1st transfer I got pregnant & miscarried, 2nd & 3rd transfer BFN. I started with a new clinic & had a 5 day transfer & BFN! I'm currently waiting to O so I can have another 5 day transfer.....

It's very mixed out there & honestly I see positive results for both so I cannot answer this! All clinics have their own reasons for this!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Oh no.... Honestly no words can make you feel better I know... I've just finished AF after a stim... The only positive I take from it is that you can do another transfer in a few weeks if you have frozen embies! Hugs!
    I have 4 frosties. But I feel like it's never going to happen for me

I just don't know why it didn't work, it was a perfect embryo and I have no fertility problems in the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rainbow

I really hope that it's not AF.

When I saw my FS after my FET BFN I told her I was looking for someone or something to blame, I'm still devastated. Anyway she said that over half of embryos are not viable, usually due to a chromosomal defect and that the embryologist cannot tell just from looking. So an embryo may look perfect but still not be viable. I know that may not make you feel any better - it didn't make me feel any better either - but it will I think help me to prepare better mentally if / when we cycle again.

Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I have 4 frosties. But I feel like it's never going to happen for me

I just don't know why it didn't work, it was a perfect embryo and I have no fertility problems in the way
    I know how much it hurts & how angry, confused & devastated you are... Mine was perfect too, even the embryologist told me so & she was so excited for me! Interesting what Green Moon said though... I have 2 left, better be my baby in a least one if them!

4 is a great number!
    Was this your very first time?