+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, BT results back this morning. HCG is 85. I'm currently 13DP4DT. Clinic has advised that this level is lower than they'd like and have advised to have another BT on Friday to check the doubling rate...

Has anyone had low HCG levels early on and continued on to a healthy pregnancy??

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hang in their STC! Hoping your second test comes back as a glowing positive!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

stc76  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beanie, how did you transfer go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas What a lot on your plate. Thinking of you.
    Ivfforbaby. I can't help POS and at work we have huge boxes of them and I don't think I will be able to resist using some.

Feeling a bit of a full feeling with small pains occasionally so I'm hoping it means my injections are working well.

Off to get a good dose of dont mess with me on revenge.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    I have mentioned this before, but I am still a little confused.. Because you are already 5 days post ovulation does that mean you really only need to wait say another 8 days to test because that is about when your period is due? So its not really a normal 2 week wait from the transfer, but from ovulation?
    EPU day is ovulation day. You can count in DPO (days past ovulation) if you like, or you can add up the numbers - 11dp 3dt is the same as 14dpo. I think. And on your HPT instruction leaflet, "days before your period is due" assumes a 14 day luteal phase between ovulation and AF. So if it says you can test 5 days before your period is due, that means 9 dpo, or 6dp 3dt. Results will be skewed if you have had hcg shots of course...I think people believe they are out of your system after 10 days but it probably varies, everything varies!

If you have a supply of sticks you could just use one every day from transfer and watch the colour of the second line. If it disappears the hcg shot is out of your system, then if it reappears and gets darker it means the hcg is rising again.

Or you could wait for BT.

I'm not an expert btw, just read it on forums over time, so my explanation could be open to corrections. I tested at 13dpo and saw a faint line that got stronger at 14dpo, BT was 15dpo. That was a chemical pregnancy, but the sticks were accurate...my hcg rose for a few days before BT.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (12-03-2013),Monamona  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Littlesunflowers that makes sense to me. My luteal phase is either 12 or 13 days, so my period would be due around 7 or 8 days after the ET...

Jilapril I am just about to start getting ready for my ET now. Really happy that we have made it to this day! For some reason I felt like it would never come. I will let you know how it goes this afternoon.

What kind of exercise did you all do in the tww??

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    2013 how did your follow up bloods go?

Good luck today with ET beanie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks veritas!

ET went very well! We got to see our little blastocyst up on the big screen. Out of the 4 they defrosted, 2 were perfect A grade blasties! The scientist said the one they put into me today was 'stunning', she said they get very excited about ones like this one! We are both over the moon . They froze the other day 5 blastocyst. So, if this month is a bfn.. we have another a grade one waiting for us next month. Very happy indeed..

For those wondering about how the ET is, its pretty simple. Having a full bladder was the worst part!! Its kind of like a pap smear. Honestly, after everything it really was very quick and easy. A little uncomfortable.. but nothing to worry about. It was great seeing the blastocyst up on the screen and having my husband there with me just being a part of it all, was pretty awesome.

Something interesting I thought I would share is that the nurse told me to be careful not to overheat in the 2ww. So that means walking instead of running and faking some kind of injury for my soccer grand final next week! No really hot showers etc..

Anyways, now to relax and watch homeland for the afternoon.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beanie87 For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (13-03-2013),MGC Bertie  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey veritas they were at 51 so go back on Thursday. Not very hopefully been pain all day n think I may b miscarrying

Thanks
    Reviews
    2013 thoughts and prayers going your way. xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to beanie87 For This Useful Post:

2013isouryear  (12-03-2013)