+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you MARTTC
    2013 isouryear. Fingers crossed its not over.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waiting to exhale For This Useful Post:

2013isouryear  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Marttc.. I am so sorry. That is one awful week. I really feel for you. Be kind to yourself.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Marttc! That sucks, though for the record industrial relations laws now don't allow termination in the probation period for no reason at all. If the former feedback about performance is totally inconsistent with the reason for termination you'd have a good discrimination case!

All that aside big hugs! Let yourself be angry if you need but take care of yourself.

We still have eight embies chugging along, six looking great and a grade and two a little bit behind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2013isouryear..... oh no, I've just read on this thread that you've started spotting. Nooo, I was so sure that it was going to work for you!! How are you today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys, my ET is on Tuesday morning!!! Well, thats if my embies do well between now and then. Praying for some strong ones! I was a little worried this morning because the LH tests were not really getting darker.. but I really felt like I was ovulating. And yesterday's ultrasound all looked good. So I mentioned my concerns and I got sent in for a blood test this morning and yep, I was ovulating! I looked like this ---> most of the afternoon. I know it doesn't mean I will definitely get pregnant this month, but I am excited that I get to try!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beanie87 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    saraTTC- Thank you so much, believe me, we need all the luck we can get! I am having my second scan in morning so hope I am close to ready for EPU as 3 injections per day and pills in morning and night getting a bit OTT

Also- another good reason to go straight into another stim cycle (i did this 3 times in a row last year!) it becomes easy/ routine, you will find it less stressful IMO. When I break I find that you have to re-learn the drill again.
    Good luck, hope it starts soonest for you!
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear MARTTC, I am so sorry I truly understand how much this hurts, am thinking of u xxxx
    Last edited by Top Deck; 07-03-2013 at 20:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    Guys, my ET is on Tuesday morning!!! Well, thats if my embies do well between now and then. Praying for some strong ones!
    Goodluck!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Deck For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck beanie

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013isouryear For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Levels came back at 32 they like it at 80. They want me to b positive but be prepared I may lose it. I did have 2 transfered so it could b one coming away (pain/bledding) or hopefully one just implanted. Anyone else experience this or know anyone?