+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN for me today. So upset... This embie would have been due on DH 30th, it was just meant to be! 😢 Gutted & to too it off my ******* company fired me Monday... & I know it was because I was honest about doing IVF - such a ****ed week!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    BFN for me today. So upset... This embie would have been due on DH 30th, it was just meant to be! ������ Gutted & to too it off my ******* company fired me Monday... & I know it was because I was honest about doing IVF - such a ****ed week!
    Oh no marttc that really sucks! Talk about a double whammy. :s I hope you'll be ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    BFN for me today. So upset... This embie would have been due on DH 30th, it was just meant to be! 😢 Gutted & to too it off my ******* company fired me Monday... & I know it was because I was honest about doing IVF - such a ****ed week!
    can you do anything about discrimination?

sent from a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I don't think it has worked!!! Starting to get period pains and now I'm starting to spot day before my blood test exactly what happened before!!!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Marttc... That is not ok! They cannot do that to you. Were you full time, part time or casual? Have you got anything in writing that eludes to that being the reason? What reason did they give you? If their behaviour changed towards you after telling them you were doing ivf and in the lead up to this and there is no other reason they could legitimately use against you, you are well within your rights to take them for unfair dismissal! I would call fair work if I was you! Hugs for the bfn love, but this makes it all that much worse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Marttc... That is not ok! They cannot do that to you. Were you full time, part time or casual? Have you got anything in writing that eludes to that being the reason? What reason did they give you? If their behaviour changed towards you after telling them you were doing ivf and in the lead up to this and there is no other reason they could legitimately use against you, you are well within your rights to take them for unfair dismissal! I would call fair work if I was you! Hugs for the bfn love, but this makes it all that much worse
    Thanks but there's no point going to fair work, they did this 10 days before my 6 month probation was up! All along my manager said she was so happy with my work & wanted me to become a team leader & then I tell her about IVF 2 weeks ago & she knew I was getting my pregnancy result on the Wednesday & on Monday they decided to let me due to my performance - it's absolute bull**** but I've got no proof!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littlest n & gstef - I'm pretty messed up, felt like my world was falling apart! Getting better... So depressed just want to lay in bed everyday

Knitting - see my post above, nothing I can do! 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc - so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - very sorry to hear that big hugs for you