+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting to exhale View Post
    Littlesunflowers is the IUDI a donor ?
    Yes DH has no sperm (and probably never did) so we will be working entirely with donor from now on. An IUI will be the first time sperm have come over to visit my eggs, so I'm quite excited to have that opportunity before hitting the IVF again.

Kichel123 and tashan there is a thread that helps you work out the acronyms: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Abbreviations

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-03-2013),Waiting to exhale  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    "Jjde... 7 rounds of IVF!! Wow, you're an inspiration. I still can't believe I've done 3 rounds, and at this point I need a bit of motivation to keep going."

Hi all- I've changed my nick name to Top Deck !!
    Don't give up Bertie can i just say I have had 6 rounds of ivf.. I am on my 7th now. i had my first scan yesterday and I have 11 follicles developing! This is my best outcome yet! Keep going but always analyse each cycle and figure out what you can do differently. Doing the same will lead to the same outcome! This med cycle has been very different for me and it is working! I need numbers with my hubby (high dna frag none of our embryos make it to blastocyst) so this is a good start.
    We have a back up now though.. hubby's brother is donating sperm for us so if we are not pregnant by June, this is the path we will take. Hubby didnt want to keep trying & just wait for the donor sperm, but I felt I had it in me to have at least another go!
    Good luck everyone xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Deck For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck littlesunflowers! Hubby and I may be going down that path in June, we are just waiting for quarantine period to end! I am doing ivf now with his sperm but it is a long shot. Good luck!!! I hope your dreams come true xxxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Deck For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slowly catching up on everyone's posts, will get there one day

Hope everyone is going ok with their journeys.

Well DP had a scan today: lining is looking good for Day 9, follies are there and slowly growing. Upping the gonal to 600 from tonight. Next appt Monday (maybe LH BT friday if FS changes her mind) So no confirmed EPU day yet.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This mornings report sees us go from 8 yesterday to 9 today! Yay!

We have 1 at 2 cells, 1 at 3 cells, 4 at 4 cells and 3 at 5 cells. All on track for transfer sat, and fingers crossed we end up with a couple of frosties too :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Sorry for being MIA for a little while - had nothing to report, but was reading all your posts with interest! Congrats to those with good news, and my hugs to those without.

Topdeck - I am in awe of you. 7 cycles is an almightly effort. Well done and I have my fingers crossed for you.

AFM - We met with FS yesterday and I know some ladies were interested to hear what he'd say in response to my wanting to jump straight back into ICSI again! Initially he was skeptical (I don't think many women turn around and say "yes please, I want to go through that sh*t again" when they could do a FET, but relented and agreed with me when I raised the following points:
    • I have the best chance of success now (at 50%) than I do in a few years as I get older, so why shouldn't I bank up some frosties now
    • we definitely want more than 1 child so the frosty will absolutely be used at some stage
    • we are a double income family right now, so I'd prefer to pay for a full stim cycle now, rather than if I am lucky with the FET we may only have one income (plus, a subsequent cycle in the same year is slightly cheaper, and IVF costs will only increase each year...)
    • Provided I do get a first child, I don't want to have to go through a stim cycle when I want a second - it'll be too hard....
    So... I get to start all over again - yippee! We also discussed the number of eggs collected and he has agreed to increase my gonal-f to increase my chances of scoring a few more eggs. I will go from 150 to 225 (which is quite a big jump). Am a little nervous about this as we went with 150 as I may have slight PCOS and am young so at higher risk of OHSS, but his nurse assures me that I will be monitored closely so no need to worry!?

He also confirmed that I did get a BFP and had a chemical pregnancy, so implantation definitely occurred which is nice to hear!

So..... now I sit and wait to get AF again - hurry up already!! Hopefully it will rear its ugly head mid month. I’m due the 18th if I have a 28 day cycle, but am guessing AF might be delayed …

So, who else is starting around that time? And, has anyone jumped in dosage like me!?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saraTTC For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-03-2013),Monamona  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sara I was on 250 puregon and got 14 collected and only 2 in the end 😔 they make sure they moniture you closely so don't stress. If this doesn't work this cycle ill be going back in April hopefully but I'm really positive about this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear Sara that he will let you do icsi again.
    I wont get my af for a while yet as my cycles can be up to 40 days, but hope yours comes when due so you xan fet cracking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2013 a fingers crossed for this cycle!

Deb - I'm normally around 30-35 days so not holding my breath! We'll probably be doing it together again! You're going FET yes!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls! All set for cycle no 7. Started lucrin on sat. Still on DHEA and using embryogen this time. So fingers crossed. Planned EPU is 3rd April! My 30th bday!!