+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Endo not endorse

Thanks
    Reviews
    JTH We can definitely encourage each other. Our cycles are a little different, but doesn't matter at all. My cycle got a little messed up and my period ended up coming early last week. I had my first blood test yesterday and started testing for ovulation this morning. I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning, I think to check the lining of my uterus. What have you got to keep you busy whilst waiting for af?
    Thanks for your kind words last night. They were helpful.. and just nice to know someone else out there feels the same. I too am amazed at how some people can get pregnant accidentally! My sis in law got knocked up on the pill?!! Just so ridiculous to me it almost makes me laugh. Some people just got it sooooo easy in this department...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013isouryear View Post
    Alittleray congrats!!! Wow possible twins, did you have two blastocyst transfered? Did you have any symptoms during 2 ww?
    2013isouryear, thanks for congrats. I have done so many IVF cycles it is old hat for me now and have tried loads of different things. This cycle I called the shots and told FS, I did not want any drugs or as minimal as possible and to just collect the one egg. I ended up on very low do FSH and that was it aside from trigger and got 2 eggs, 1 perfect (grade 1) and one near perfect (grade2). Best result ai have ever had out of all my 12 ivf cycles. Both were transferred at day 3. Just the tiniest bit of cramping and lots of back ache, but nothing else. I rarely have any symptoms, so the only way I know is by POASing - I am an addict to the evil things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 12 cycles that's heaps but u got what u wanted!! I've had cramping since a few days after transfer feeling more like af now but keeping positive. Only few more days to go!! I can't bring myself to do a hpt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you guys help me with some of the abbreviations. I'm guessing af is aunt flow. However BFN, BFP, POASing, IUI, Chemical pregnancy are some I'm confused on. Are there any more i should know, that will help me to understand what everyone is talking about?. Thanks guys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kichel123 View Post
    Can you guys help me with some of the abbreviations. I'm guessing af is aunt flow. However BFN, BFP, POASing, IUI, Chemical pregnancy are some I'm confused on. Are there any more i should know, that will help me to understand what everyone is talking about?. Thanks guys.
    I'm with you, I know BFP is big fat positive and BFN is big fat negative but that's about as helpful as I can be LOL.
    This is my first IVF cycle (I am waiting on AF to show so I can get started), so I am as lost as you are

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jth1982 hope AF comes quickly.
    Alittleray congrats.
    Beanie87 there are always the good and bad days. Thinking of you.
    Littlesunflowers is the IUDI a donor ?
    Kichel123 good luck for your BT Monday.
    Veritas great numbers. 8 is great. Hope the others catch on too.

As for me.... I start on 175 puregon tomorrow and looking at egg pick up a out the 18th. Sooo excited to move onto the next step. Went back for more accupuncture today and feel great.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Waiting to exhale For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kichel123, yes AF is aunt flow. BFN = Big Fat No result on a pregnancy test. BFP = Big Fat Positive result on preg test. POAS = Pee On. Stick in other words a HPT - Home Pregnancy Test. IUI = intrauterine insemination. Chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage - often missed because it happens very early in pregnancy.

Hope that helps a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by kichel123 View Post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray.... Congrats on your BFP. I read with interest about you calling the shots, and I must admit as I'm learning more and more, I don't hold back asking questions and so forth.

Beanie.... I so know how you feel. This whole situation is just dreadful and everything is so not fair. One positive thing that you have is time on your side, so I'm sure it will work for you eventually. Keep holding onto that dream.

AFM.... DH and I were so happy after having 3 days of just an odd spot, but unfortunately AF arrived in full flow this morning, so now I know it's all over. Had lots of crying and hugs this afternoon, and now all we can do is start to plan the next cycle. We were so hoping that this was going to be lucky for us, so are really sad that it didn't work and just might not ever happen.

But wanting to be proactive, rang IVFA this afternoon so we can start a new cycle straight away, but can't get in to see our FS for a couple of weeks, which would miss starting Syranel at th 21 day mark. Receptionist said she would put me on the wait list to see him, but I wanted more definite than that. She ended up saying she'd pass on a message to my FS, so I said OK, but I will ring on Friday after having the BT (which kind of seems pointless now).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mgc - so sorry

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013isouryear For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-03-2013)