+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks girls.. you have made me tear up. I really appreciate it tonight. Just needed someone to hear me that understands.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Understanding is definately something we can do. AF for me is due around the 20th March so will be hopefully starting the FET process then, maybe we will be on a similar timeline and can encourage each other to keep going each day. Fingers crossed for BFP's for both of us at the end.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jth1982 For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I'm new to this foru (actually to this whole site). Also new to IVF. I'm on dat 9 of my 2 ww. Its like a new world, trying to understand all the abbreviations that everyone speaks in. Having stacks of cramping and feeling so anxious. Questioning everything I do. Would love to both give and recieve support and feedback from others who know exactly what I'm going through. Hope to hear from people soon. Cheers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kichel123 hey I'm 7 days past my transfer and I'm going crazy!! Been cramping for past 5 days not sure what to take it is as I just can't wait till Friday. Have u had anything else or just cramping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray congrats!!! Wow possible twins, did you have two blastocyst transfered? Did you have any symptoms during 2 ww?

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So quick call to the clinic this morning reveals we have 8 that definitely fertilized and 1 or 2 more they are watching!

Grow embies grow :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default never give up!

Thanks guys for your support!
    I was pretty much losing all hope, (ie last frozen embie)
    NEVER GIVE UP!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Great news Veritas! Keep growing little embies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kichel123 View Post
    Hi there, I'm new to this foru (actually to this whole site). Also new to IVF. I'm on dat 9 of my 2 ww. Its like a new world, trying to understand all the abbreviations that everyone speaks in. Having stacks of cramping and feeling so anxious. Questioning everything I do. Would love to both give and recieve support and feedback from others who know exactly what I'm going through. Hope to hear from people soon. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013isouryear View Post
    Kichel123 hey I'm 7 days past my transfer and I'm going crazy!! Been cramping for past 5 days not sure what to take it is as I just can't wait till Friday. Have u had anything else or just cramping
    Nota clue what I've done with this post...Anyway, yep retty much just the niggly and mostly conctant cramping, I HATE the crinone gel. Is this your first time. We started a round in september last year, But it was cancelled cause I hs (hyper stimulated). We (my hubbie of 10 years), have 2 boys, 9 and 7. Weve been trying since our 7 yr od was born. Found out last year it was endo. Had surgery to remove it only to find out that both tubes are completely blocked. Hubbie in perfect working order, lol. We had 2 eggs at pickup, only 1 was viable and fertilised and was put in at 3 days, 6 cells. It was so up and down, glad for that 1 little embro-bubba, but very dissapointed that there wasnt more. I have to wait till monday for my bt. Really want to do hpt, but know that will probably make it worse, in case of incorrect results. Will be cheering you on this week as we both wait, whats your story (if you dont mind me asking). Have a good day, stick little bubbas, stick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey
    This is our 2nd Ivf cycle. 1st cycle in 2011 was a bfn with no frozen. This time we had 14 collected, 9 mature,5 fertilized 2 transfered at 5 day n none frozen. We had been trying for 2 yrs before we went to docs I had endorse n had that removed, hubby has a low count and morphology is not the best. Fs didn't say I needed endo removed before we did Ivf so if this does work fantastic!!! If not ill go in n have it removed. I've been having like af pains and cramps on n off its driving me crazy!!' Sorry to hear your story.. I hope your lucky n get good results on Monday with the one in board. Ill let u all know how I go Friday!! I'm hoping it is a good result I've been a mess all day.