Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Connie G For This Useful Post:

2013isouryear  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You too

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Epu Monday morning at 7am! Bright and early. Keeping busy today making soups for my mum who started her first chemo on Friday. Boy is she a trooper!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Tommoz let us know how you go. Sounds like u have a lot on ur plate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cholita.... I'm so sorry for your loss. It's absolutely bad enough not getting any BFPs, but to get one and finally think, yes that's it, I'm going to have a baby and then not. That's so devastating. I so feel for you.

Jjde... 7 rounds of IVF!! Wow, you're an inspiration. I still can't believe I've done 3 rounds, and at this point I need a bit of motivation to keep going.

RainbowRoad.... well done on a beautiful Grade A, 8 cell. That's fantastic and I so hope it works for you. Best of luck.

Alittleray.... Another one with such a lot of IVF rounds. Three to get your first bub, and now another 7. You're just amazing. Good luck.

Veritas... yes, time off for everyone seems to differ. My 1st cycle I could barely move day of EPU and day after, but my 2nd cycle I was fine straight away. But both of those cycles I was already on holidays, so there was no rushing back to work anyway. This 3rd cycle I took EPU and next 2 days off, and rather glad I did, as I was feeling pretty crampy for many days. Good luck :-))

JYork.... the loneliness, the anger, the frustration, everything is dreadful. How I put on a smiling face most days is beyond me. Yet again, just this Friday, one lady was laughing how she "accidently" got pregnant and a number of other staff members were making jokes about it. How she was at weight watchers, and everything was getting smaller, except her stomach. No joke, do you know when she realised she was pregnant? At 6 months!!! Unbelievable, but true!! I know she and everyone else at work don't know about my situation, but I do wonder why they can't work out why I'm 40 and haven't had kids!!

2013isouryear.... Looks like you're going good for your BT on Friday.

AFM.... My pregnancy BT is also Friday, but I think I'm bust. Yesterday (Sat) I had one spot of blood, today (Sun) another bigger spot, but that's it. It's like AF is teasing me - if you're going to come, just come and get it over and done with. What I'm so annoyed with is though I told my FS that my usual cycle is 28/29 days, I also told him that AF came early in both my previous IVF cycles (22 + 24 days), obviously due to all those drugs. This means that if yesterdays blood was the start of AF, then my beautiful embie may have implanted, but hadn't yet had any chance to send messages to keep AF away and will have been washed away now. DH is even more furious than I am, as he remembers me telling the FS this, and obviously the FS hasn't factored early periods during IVF cycles into the equation. Has anyone else experienced this? (ie. normal cycles, but early ones following IVF rounds).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mgc- I'm going in sane!!!! I want to do a hpt but don't want too. I didn't last time I think I will wait it out. Have u had any cramping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twosouls... to be honest I can't really tell what my body is saying. Since EPU I've had all sorts of cramping, bloating, tenderness, twinges in all sorts of spots. In the last week since ET there's been only small cramps, but mostly twinges that are driving me insane too!! Firstly I get a twinge left ovary, then right ovary, then in my uterus, then in my back. As soon as the twinge comes, it goes, and then another one pops up. Sometimes I can't tell if it's a twinge or my body telling me to go to the toilet!! When I finally decide to make the trip to the loo, then I shake my head that I didn't know that sign!! It's kind of like I have no idea. Then I went out to dinner with workmates and ate pizza. Lots of twinges - is it implantation? too much pizza? toilet? I'm sitting there saying to myself that I can only excuse myself to go to the toilet once during dinner, so do I hold out until I'm really twingy? Yes, I go for that plan, but then am almost so bad that I can't get out of my seat!! Then twinges in places that have nothing to do with any embryo - stomach, back etc, which I'm blaming on a definite lack of exercise in the past two weeks!!

I'm gathering you've had some cramping too? Any other signs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, I cant believe ppl can be 6 mths and not know! Hopefully the spotting you are having is implantation and not af.

Jyork, I feel your loniness too and have ppl around me that dont get it as much as they try. The facts are the frustration of my body not doing what its supposed to and me not being able to control it is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. Sometimes I just have to remove myself from the world and give myself a time out. I hope you find solace on these forums to realize you aren't alone.

Good luck 2013 is our year and Connie for your blood tests.

Good luck veritas for your epu!

Tashan I dont know if being sick effects you starting ivf, I was never asked if I was sick or not by the nurses so doubt it does. Just let your clinic know and they'll give you the best advice. As frustrating as it would be not to be able to start this round you want the best possible opportunity for it to be successful. Fingers crossed.

Rainbow, all the best for your embies tomorrow!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deb01 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013isouryear View Post
    Mgc- I'm going in sane!!!! I want to do a hpt but don't want too. I didn't last time I think I will wait it out. Have u had any cramping?
    Me too!
    I've got 3 sleeps but don't know what to do.... I'm feeling nothing! Last time I was preg I felt like AF was coming for days... So I'm so anxious! When is your BT?

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks all. Sorry for no personals tonight.

Quick question, I have to fast from midnight, but does that mean water too?