+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I just had a question, I am still waiting for AF (due around 12th) to start first cycle of IVF, I have woken up this morning with a headache and terrible scratchy sore throat. I am prone to tonsilitis and throat infections, my question is if I am still unwell when my AF comes will they let me continue the treatment for this cycle?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Veritas, I took off the day after (then had 3 days off) but in reality I could have gone back to work the next day. I am glad I didn't though!

How did your epu go?

I've had my emby on board for a day now. Did everyone just carry on as usual after transfer?

I've had newborn cuddles today to acquire some baby dust but haven't really changed up my routine at all. I know it'll stick if it is meant to be, but I'm still trying to take it easy!

I just want it to stick so badly.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I haven't got an update on my last 2 embies. I hope they make it, but I am worried that if they had made it to freeze I would have heard already, so maybe they didn't.

I guess I'll know tomorrow when I call them!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb01 View Post
    Do you think the drugs from my cycle last month could still be in my system on cd10 of the next cycle?
    Deb I don't know, but I had a chemical pregnancy and my First Response HPT had no second line by 17dpo (days before AF arrived). So it doesn't sound quite right! I second the idea of getting a blood test.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Deb01  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to share my feelings with other women who would actually understand where I am coming from. Family claim to understand and I know they do try to-but in reality-I feel on my own. Family's children parties I can't face. I have to get my mum to buy gifts because I break down if I am even in the baby isle. It's embarrassing. I get angry whenever I see someone pregnant, especially if they have two or three small kids. How ridiculous lol!!!I am seeing my nurse tomorrow and the accounts person to finalise payments and then start the injections. I feel so yuk-migraines all the time. Is anyone else feeling this lonliness?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Am I jumping the gun?

Hi lovely ladies

Hoping you can give me some advice.

I have done IVF twice now with no luck.

This time round we have had much better results with egg quality and I think it may have worked.

On Friday I did a test and that was neg then one on Sat and that was super faint, then one this morning and that was a good line for sure!

My question is…. and I know this sounds stupid but does a positive result mean I am pregnant or could it just be chemical? I am on Progynova and Crinone.

My blood test is on Wednesday but am very excited and need some calming down in case I get a Neg result on my bloods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Connie g - I have done 2 Ivf cycles this is my 2nd and my blood test is friday. I'm too scared to do a hpt. Quick question what did they do to improve your egg quality? My 2 cycles have been a bit poor quality and embies at transfer aren't the best grade.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your epu go veritas?

Good luck to everyone due for epu n transfers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 2013isouryear they alternated my does so that I had 125 then 150 of Puregon so I didnt have over stimulation and that meant my eggs were all about the same size (better quality). My hubby also stopped taking Magnesium for his knee that was affecting his sperm quality. I also had an enlarged uterus that they had to shrink first so hopefully all the treatment has worked this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah excellent. I was on 250 puregon this time and 150 gonal f last time. 5 days n I find out if I'm pregnant!!! If not back to a full cycle again as we had none frozen