+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cholita, i feel your pain. Reading you message, I was reminded by our experience. Last cycle we got the good news, then 7 week scan there was nothing on the screen DP was in shock. We let the MC come naturally (3 weeks later) as DP didnt want a D&C.

Hugs to both of you

Quote Originally Posted by cholita View Post
    Feeling very sad today I went for 7 week scan but Dr couldnt heard the baby hurt and the SAC was not developing as normal. It looks like I had a miscarriage. I don't understand what happened because All my blood test went ok showing HCG up ... I don't know what went wrong. Seeing my husband face when Dr told us was hurting. I don't know what to say to my little 4y/o about the baby, he used to kiss every day before going bed. I'm really hurt and upset. I just need to wait for nurse phone call to see what is next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tashan welcome. No one seems to care how we got here. We all have our reasons and we are all welcome. That's what makes it so great and supportive here. I hope your journey is a short one.
    Cholita so sorry for your loss.

Hope everyone is going well. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your welcomes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Tashan.
    So sorry Cholita!

Im counting down the days until af comes and I can start FET. Still 20+ days away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do I give it another shot? I have two beautiful boys and just found out my second pregnancy this year was another chemical. Want another baby but don't want to be hurt again. It's such a high and such a low - that its better to just to be average.

33yo. DS 4. IVF stim #2 = 4 blasts
    Jan 13 - FET chemical pregnancy
    Feb 13 - FET chemical pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ishana sorry to hear your story. We have done 2 cycles 1st one negative and waiting on blood test for2nd. I'd give anything for 1 baby but everyone is different and feels they are Incomplete until they have the number they desire. Personal decision but a tough one to make too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck 2013isouryear. Ivf is so hard but it really is worth it in the end. We had five ivf bfn's before our first. I would never take away the heartache of those because that was the path we needed to travel to get our son. Fingers crossed for you.

33yo. DS 4. IVF stim #2 = 4 blasts
    Jan 13 - FET chemical pregnancy
    Feb 13 - FET chemical pregnancy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishana For This Useful Post:

2013isouryear  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just wanted to say I kicked off my cycle today so we all have a good cycle...! So far I have taken prednisolone 5mg x2 (AM), menopor 150g and gonal f 450 (PM). Also had a uterine biopsy in Feb. GL to everyone xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ishana. I have seen this question come up on other forums too. I think it's normal to wonder no matter what your situation is. IVF makes you have too much time to think. Take care of yourself.
    jjde Hood luck and for a great cycle.
    I was wondering if anyone else doing acupuncture find it hurts. The guy I see feels all around my stomach and finds heaps of spots that really hurt then he pushes on them. When he puts the needles in it doesn't hurt but then he twists them a and I want to punch him. I haven't heard of anyone else having their stomach being pushed around. I think it is good but am scared that I wouldn't know if he was dodgy. Any ideas? Been on night shifts so sorry if I'm not making good sense .

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My acupuncturist only ever sticks 3 needles into my stomach, for the uterus and each ovary. Never twists it. Maybe he's trying to get the right nerve?

As for me - I have a grade A 8 celled embryo on board stick emby stick!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (03-03-2013)