+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

[QUOTE=hopefaithbelieve;7104238]Hi ladies,

just thought I'd pop in again and say hi! I'm in tears ATM - still PUPO, but just got a call from the embryologist, unfortunately there were no embryos in a condition to be frozen, so we have to hope for the best with the one on board. ;( this isn't what I wanted, I wanted to know that there were more chances without having to go through a full cycle again ;( kind of don't know how to feel, I guess this is the fun of IVF, all the SH!t we get thrown at us. Grrrrr need to stay positive for the embie inside. It only takes 1 right.... :s[/QUOTE
    Hi, yes it only takes one! I've had the same thing with both my ICSI cycles, no frostys. But I got my DS from the first cycle and now I'm 5weeks pregnant with this cycle. So it can and does happen. As your name says, 'hope faith believe' good luck and don't give up.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    this isn't what I wanted, I wanted to know that there were more chances without having to go through a full cycle again ;( kind of don't know how to feel, I guess this is the fun of IVF
    It's not what any of us wanted. You're not alone! I didn't know how to feel either - we lost three to end up with only the one on board. But yes, it can just take one, and I tried to stay calm and focussed on that one.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Gstef I want some too lol!!

Rainbow road its such a releif to know the stims are over isnt it. All the best for your epu

Hopefaithbelieve I know you know but it only takes one. Fingers crossed for you.

Even though I've been forced to take this cycle off im holding out hope that some sort of miracle will happen and I fall naturally. Man I don't know what ill do with myself when im not spending every waking moment analyzing everything my body does and counting days from af and to af. I need a hobby lok

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deb01 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    Hi ladies,

just thought I'd pop in again and say hi! I'm in tears ATM - still PUPO, but just got a call from the embryologist, unfortunately there were no embryos in a condition to be frozen, so we have to hope for the best with the one on board. ;( this isn't what I wanted, I wanted to know that there were more chances without having to go through a full cycle again ;( kind of don't know how to feel, I guess this is the fun of IVF, all the SH!t we get thrown at us. Grrrrr need to stay positive for the embie inside. It only takes 1 right.... :s
    Oh love as I read this my heart sank, I'm waiting for a call tomorrow from an embryologist tomorrow - we had one transferred Saturday & I've got 6 that they still wanted to watch...
    *bites nails*

I imagine how you must feel & you need big hugs! Xxx

PUPO. Right?!
    What was the quality they transferred?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Question: I had a blastocyst transferred on Saturday. I have a really old dog - ridge back cross & I've been helping lift him onto the bed, his 20kgs, is that bad?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't know if it's bad, Marttc, but I am a nanny and am often carrying 15kg worth of child! I think for some people heavy lifting isn't an option!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Marttc, from my understanding the issue is overheating more so than liftng things etc. but the golden rule is dont do something that might make you wonder if it had an influence on your failure if things dont work out. You dont want to blame yourself afterwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, second best birthday present ever this morning when the lab called and told me our one embryo that had fertilised was a perfect Grade A @ 7 cells with less than 10% fragmentation... Transfer set for 12.30 tomorrow afternoon. It was such a nice phone call to receive.

I'll be having an acupuncture treatment immediately before and after transfer & have bought a pineapple to have over the next couple of days. Any other do's & don't tips for the dreaded TWW??

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi stc76 I have my transfer at 8:15am Tommoz!!! How exciting we on same day!

Thanks
    Reviews

That is awesome news Stc76! And happy birthday! Whoo-hoo!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chachacha For This Useful Post:

stc76  (26-02-2013)