+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Yeah baby! You go Nancy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting to exhale, I'd def go to 5 days as they have better success rates. Because u have 2 more days to see which ones will make it or not otherwise they transfer a 3d emby which wad not going to make it anyway.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chachacha For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2013),Waiting to exhale  (23-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default can i join in?

Hi girls,
    can I join in? (is there a buddy group for those ttc#2 after ivf for#1?)
    I'm not sure if this is a place only for those ttc#1. If it is i'm sorry for intruding.
    I am currently on the pill until monday. I will start stimming when AF arrives (assuming bloods show i'm at baseline).
    I am doing an antagonist cycle, with TESE sperm that will be retrieved at EPU.
    I'm a strange one, despite low amh, I tend to overstim.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck monamona on ur 5 eggs let me know how they go

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013isouryear For This Useful Post:

Monamona  (23-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling pretty shattered this morning. Out of our 9 inseminated eggs, only 1 has fertilised overnight. All our hope is riding on this one little embryo. Won't know any more now til Monday so an agonising wait over the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    so much good news and positivity in this thread - it's great! Well as of an hour ago, I am now PUPO! out of my 5 fertilised eggs, one freshly was transferred and tomorrow (day 6 hatching) I will get an update on 2 of the others to make sure that they are ready for freezing. I am praying to god that they are good to freeze so we have a few more chances up our sleeve before doing another fresh cycle.

Sending lots more positivity through this thread ladies! x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefaithbelieve For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KnittingNancy.... congrats on your BFP. It's made me think, as on my first cycle where we had one ET, I didn't test, but just waited for the BT, but AF turned up instead so I knew from that. Oh, it's making me think whether I will test this time.

WaitingtoExhale.... I agree with Chachacha, you should definitely wait for Day 5 to see how they develop.

AFM... I can say I'm PUPO!!! I had my ET this morning, and unlike in my first cycle, that speculum thing hurt absolutely massively. I was in so much pain, and I told Prof I so. At one point I was hurting so much that I was about to faint, and thought I was going to mess up the whole ET. I mostly had my eyes shut, and only opened them briefly to see my beautiful 7 cell grade A embryo on the screen. Then I closed them again and instructed DH to look lots at the embryo and enjoy it for me!!! The ET was nothing like my first cycle ET, nor pap smears etc, but Prof I didn't seem fazed that I was in inordinate amount of pain, and just said it will be over soon. That 5-10 minutes was the longest ever. As soon as he took it out, it was fine, but I'm sure it wasn't in right or something. Anyhow, not withstanding excruciating pain, we have one beautiful 7 cell grade A embryo transferred, and Prof I seemed very happy about that. And so are we

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    KnittingNancy.... congrats on your BFP. It's made me think, as on my first cycle where we had one ET, I didn't test, but just waited for the BT, but AF turned up instead so I knew from that. Oh, it's making me think whether I will test this time.

WaitingtoExhale.... I agree with Chachacha, you should definitely wait for Day 5 to see how they develop.

AFM... I can say I'm PUPO!!! I had my ET this morning, and unlike in my first cycle, that speculum thing hurt absolutely massively. I was in so much pain, and I told Prof I so. At one point I was hurting so much that I was about to faint, and thought I was going to mess up the whole ET. I mostly had my eyes shut, and only opened them briefly to see my beautiful 7 cell grade A embryo on the screen. Then I closed them again and instructed DH to look lots at the embryo and enjoy it for me!!! The ET was nothing like my first cycle ET, nor pap smears etc, but Prof I didn't seem fazed that I was in inordinate amount of pain, and just said it will be over soon. That 5-10 minutes was the longest ever. As soon as he took it out, it was fine, but I'm sure it wasn't in right or something. Anyhow, not withstanding excruciating pain, we have one beautiful 7 cell grade A embryo transferred, and Prof I seemed very happy about that. And so are we
    Thanks Bertie, I've just need to stay positive so little Petrie grows now and we get good beta results this week!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KnittingNancy For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Out of My 5 fertilized eggs,4 eggs are 8 cell and 1 egg is 5 cell now.
    and all eggs are grade A!
    I was so happy when I got that progress from lab.
    this is my first cycle and I didn't expect all 5 eggs are divide.
    i will get last progress from lab on Monday and freeze all this cycle.
    hopefully I can freeze them all

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Monamona For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

awesome result!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KnittingNancy For This Useful Post:

Monamona  (24-02-2013)