+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi everyone
    Hi saraTTC. It sound great that you are considering another fresh cycle.

I am with monash ivf too. I have appointment with my doctor on 27th feb. we will try FET in march/April. I have only one frozen embryo. I am suffering from PCOS. Any advise to boost our chance in this cycle???...

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Lparis, m at monash Hawthorne too. I am seeing Dr Gareth Weston. Any we will try FET in March/April. What about you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Beanie - My FET cycle should start late March yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Vmuchinlove your not a horrible person. Id be the same. Its good you have time to absorb it begore she announces it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Simran, Gareth is my doc too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simran, that's great. I'm seeing Nicole Hope. How did you find it there? We are still at the early stages, just sent off paperwork. Hoping to start in the next couple of months. My fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chachacha View Post
    Thought I'd share with y'all that I had a very early BT (6dp5dt) and got a BFP! HcG is 38, which is quite high for so early on acc to my GP, hooray! My first ever BFP, but I'm yet to see it on a HPT so I'll get one to do tonight/ tomorrow. Still cant believe it! Booked in for another BT on Thursday to check rising levels. Very early days but I'm hoping it grows stronger and stronger every day- I'm too scared to get off the couch in case it comes loose,lol!
    Wohooo Chachacha ... Hoping for those levels to rise stronger. I should be 6 or 7 weeks pregnant. I had scan yesterday we only could see the sac but no heart beating yet so I got a little bit worried & confused. I had blood test and they looked good HCG 15775 but progesterone went down 36 (2weeks ago I had 52) so I have to use crinone gel to increase progesterone. Has anyone heard about it? Nurse said just for precaution. Anyway For BFP I am just hoping for a healthy pregnancy. All the best for girls who are in the process. Praying for you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi Ladies,
    I've been reading along, hard for me to post & remember everyone on my phone... But I'm here in the background!
    Just wanted to drop in & let you know I've got my fresh transfer tomorrow 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cholita,

My FS makes us use Crinone. I'm starting a FET cycle shortly and they have said that they will put me on Crinone for the first 12 weeks of the pregnancy ( if the transfer is successful). Hopefully it will work for you and things keep going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTCC - I know what you are saying, it is so hard to keep up with where everyone is. Good luck with your transfer tomorrow..

LParis - I just got a bit of bloating last cycle but no other side effects. We have only ever talked about IVF with my grandmother who has now passed so now its just DH and I, I think its nice this way though.

SaraTTC and Deb01 thanks for your supportive words xxx

Rainbow road - good luck for wed and sat.

Hope everyone is is doing well. I am finding out so much from reading everyones posts and it makes me not feel so alone so thank you all.

I have had a meeting with the bank today and they have helped us out with reducing our morgage repayments so we were able to keep our FS appt for today and found out I start the Synarel spray tomorrow so excited and so scared at the same time..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Waiting to exhale For This Useful Post:

LParis  (23-02-2013)