+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Monamona thanks for ur kind words home now resting just waiting on phone call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hoping someone can shed some light on the cell side of things for embies. Got an update today having 5dt on Saturday, I had 5 of our 7 mature eggs which were fertilised. 2of the embies are at 6 & 7 cell, and the others are at 4-5cell. Is this good?

I'm not sure what the Norm is and I'm now praying that they all hold on for transfer and a few for a freeze...?
    Last edited by hopefaithbelieve; 21-02-2013 at 11:46.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefaithbelieve For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jth1982 I am totally with you... life has felt like it has been on hold for a while now! There have been quite a few things that I have not done due to TTC and now IVF. Its pretty tough... I think IVF is enough of a job for me for now though!

Sarattc and simran big hugs So sorry to hear the news x

Vmuchinlove- Yes, I am currently waiting for AF for my FET cycle! It has kind of started (eekk!) but taking a while to really start, if you know what I mean! I guess its to be expected after the stim cycle. I am just happy that it has come on time and not late like I thought it might! When do you think your FET will happen? That is so great that you can get right back into it after the operation!

My husband and I are on holiday in Forster at the moment. It is the best thing ever. We are right next to the beach and it is seriously soooo good for the soul. I feel so relaxed, which is nice and pretty rare these days. If any of you are considering a holiday, I would totally recommend it. We had a pretty awful week last week, both of were just a bit sick of everything and really tired. This holiday has helped, a lot. Plus we were able to bring our newish German Shepherd and it's the best having him on the beach. Infertility is really hard and I think we all need to give ourselves a little break sometimes.. I think our marriages/relationships really need it! So if you can, do it for sure!

Something else that really sucks about infertility (albeit fairly insignificant compared to some things), having other people and damn celebrities use your baby names!! It really sucks! Makes me mad.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beanie87 For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies

Thank you all so much for support and kind messages. Bs k from epu bit sore n hard to walk but just resting. I wasn't this sore last time.

They got 14 eggs. 9 mature. Eggs were a little soft so we may lose some before fertilization.

Hopefaithbeileve- how are you feeling? How are your little ones going?

Nicerin- thanks so much your means alot. Good luck tommoz!!! How are you feeling after trigger?

Marttc - how are you going. What's ur updates? Good news I hope.

Stc76- thanks for the message. I felt really bloated for 2 days after trigger and really sore day of epu. I had the one like my puregon pen so much easier.

Sunshinebell- thanks. How are you going??

Thanks
    Reviews

So my 2nd BT results are in! On 6dp5dt my hcg was 38. Today (8dp5dt) it's 104! Progesterone 133. I'm over the moon- thank you God for keeping our bub in tact xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chachacha For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Chachacha I'm so happy for u!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013isouryear For This Useful Post:

Chachacha  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, we have 1 egg fertilised. It's our lucky one and we're happy that we've got something. As much as I was so hoping for all 3 to be fertilised, I am very thankful it wasn't zero.

Interestingly, the scientist said that they will still watch the other two in case they've missed the action of the pronucleus at the 16-20 hour mark. Has anyone heard of clinics saying that if they weren't watching at the exact time, that there's still a possibility that on day 2 they may find they've divided, and obviously did fertilise, but was missed? Even though this is my third cycle, it seems I am constantly learning new things about IVF.

As there's only one, Prof I wants to transfer it on Day 3, so that will be Saturday. Apparently he prefers only doing Day 5 transfers if there's more than one, so they choose the best. So now I'm going to search for successes of Day 3 transfers, as I'd had my heart set on a Day 5 transfer this time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Well, we have 1 egg fertilised. It's our lucky one and we're happy that we've got something. As much as I was so hoping for all 3 to be fertilised, I am very thankful it wasn't zero.

Interestingly, the scientist said that they will still watch the other two in case they've missed the action of the pronucleus at the 16-20 hour mark. Has anyone heard of clinics saying that if they weren't watching at the exact time, that there's still a possibility that on day 2 they may find they've divided, and obviously did fertilise, but was missed? Even though this is my third cycle, it seems I am constantly learning new things about IVF.

As there's only one, Prof I wants to transfer it on Day 3, so that will be Saturday. Apparently he prefers only doing Day 5 transfers if there's more than one, so they choose the best. So now I'm going to search for successes of Day 3 transfers, as I'd had my heart set on a Day 5 transfer this time.
    Yep us!! They watched all our eggs that didnt fertilise and 2 extras did by the 2nd day fingers crossed for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KnittingNancy For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Familyinthemaking.... congrats on your BFP. Is that right that you only had one embryo this cycle and got the BFP from that? It gives me hope :-))

Yes that's right both of my cycles. First cycle, 5 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilised, 1 made it to day 5 blasty. This cycle, 2 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 made it to day 5 blasty. Good luck in the next few days.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to familyinthemaking For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

[QUOTE=Chachacha;7097402]Familyinthemaking- whoo-hoo! Thats a nice HCG level! Any chance you may be having 2?

Only had 1 embryo put back , so I don't think so