+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, had my first BT and scan today. Hoping to be able to do trigger on the weekend but lining was only 5.2mm and biggest follicle was 12.5mm. I've never done any of this before. Are these bad numbers? Do i have any chance of getting to do trigger in 3 or 4 days time. Today is cycle day 11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My life has been totally on hold for too long now... the first 6 months in my job, I was ready to move, but thought it best to stay because we were TTC... 2 years later, I'm still here and still TTC!

We got confirmation of our BFN today , so DH has said I can look for new work if I want to... whilst I don't want the stress of a new job to compete with IVF, the stress of the current job is killing me.

Is it unfair of me to move jobs and possibly get pregnant after 10 months (if my FET in April is successful)!? I'm starting to think 'screw it', I work in automotive and these employers don't care about their employees, so why should I care about them!?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi there ladies thought I'd check in. Had BT today and got a BFP. Hcg is 218, higher then my first pregnancy. And progesterone is 294. So very exciting good luck to the ladies just starting and the ones already started. Hope it's your month.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to familyinthemaking For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats familyinthrmaking that's awesome news!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013isouryear For This Useful Post:

familyinthemaking  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks 2013isouryear, it hasn't really hit yet but that could be my one year old distracting me

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Richo, your results are good, might just mean that you will have to take the injections for a bit longer than some of the others. I had to do an extra couple of days, sometimes theyll up you dose to give the follies a bit of a rev up.

Sara, go get a new job even if you leave after 10 months, ppl do it all the time and most times the company will take you back (several ppl have done it at my workplace).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deb01 For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SaraTTC- sorry to hear your BFN, go and get new job. You don't need stress from
    Work! Be happy think about your self not work!

2013isouryear - Good luck tomorrow

Familiinthmaking & chachacha - Big congrats! Hopefully I can follow you guys

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monamona For This Useful Post:

familyinthemaking  (20-02-2013),saraTTC  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to EPU this morning got a 11 eggs and 8 mature.
    Will get an another call for fertilization tomorrow. Hopefully I can freeze a lot this time

No tummy pain but when I walk and push tummy bit sore..
    and still bit bleeding. How long still bleeding after EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by richo22 View Post
    Hi ladies, had my first BT and scan today. Hoping to be able to do trigger on the weekend but lining was only 5.2mm and biggest follicle was 12.5mm. I've never done any of this before. Are these bad numbers? Do i have any chance of getting to do trigger in 3 or 4 days time. Today is cycle day 11.
    hi richo22, i was a slow responder. took 14 days of shots this round and 16 days last time. sometimes it take a little longer. talk to your FS. good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Richo22.... each of my cycles have been a different length - 8 days, 12 days and this time 14 days. Totally depends on how your body responds to the drugs.

Familyinthemaking.... congrats on your BFP. Is that right that you only had one embryo this cycle and got the BFP from that? It gives me hope :-))

AFM..... We had mixed results today. My EPU resulted in 6 eggs being picked up, 3 mature ones with the other 3 being way too young to catch up. Since I was hoping for 2-3 mature ones, I'm feeling as happy as can be about this.

As for DH, Dr Golovsky worked hard and found 1 "good" swimmer ) He came out and seemed very disappointed by this, since he was sure of getting much more, since he liked DH's Inhibin B level (27) and had been very confident. Basically he found the same in the micro-dissection as what we've got in all previous ejaculate samples, so he couldn't at all explain why there wasn't more. He cut both testes open, but apart from that one there were just abnormal ones (big heads, no tails) and immotile ones (not moving). They collected everything in any case for the scientists to work their magic on. Also even though taking Arimedex improved various reproductive levels for DH, in the end it didn't produce more sperm or better sperm :-( I guess it was worth a shot.

This afternoon, 6 hours after the operations a scientist finally rang (I was starting to freak out that it was all pear shaped), but she explained that they managed to find a couple more sperm that were "twitching". We've heard this before in previous cycles, meaning that they are sort of alive, but not moving, until poked!! So they chose three (I'm presuming the goodish one and two twitchers) and injected them into my three eggs.

So no extra sperm to freeze - it's this or next cycle will be donor sperm. So now we just wait until tomorrow to find if any of my 3 precious eggs like partying with DH's sperm and fertilise by morning :-)) So far it's probably the best outcome we have with 40 year old eggs and a DH with 1 sperm :-)))