+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Sorry simran

Thanks
    Reviews

Aww Sarattc sorry xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013isouryear For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry its been a few days since I have last checked in.

So sorry to hear AF decided to show up saraTTC & Simran xx

Jth1982, I'm with you on the FET thing, not so disappointed that I didn't get to do a fresh transfer because I didn't feel 100% for a few days post EPU.

MARTTC, congrats on your 14 eggs!! for you

2013isouryear, not too long now until EPU! hope it all goes well

Waiting to exhale, I've started acupuncture too the first time I went, I went to one of those walk-in massage places, and I wasn't too happy with them. Going to a more professional acupuncturist this Saturday who seemed to know much more about acupuncture for fertility, so I'm feeling pretty excited! Found it pretty stressful with all the needles going in the first time (lol) so hopefully this time will be a lil more relaxing know that I know what I'm in for.

Beanie87, yay! So does that mean when AF comes in the next few days it will be the start of your FET cycle? I'm booked in for a hysteroscopy/D&C/polypectomy in 2 weeks, and the nurse told me that I can do a transfer after that, so I'm pretty pumped! loving the care at WFC, they've been super supportive & so helpful!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VMuchInLove For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi Simran, my result was a bfn. I was expecting it so I'm not too upset. Looking forward to a month off and defrosting an embie late March.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey deb01, all going to plan looks like we will be defrosting one in April. I went and booked a holiday for hubby and I to Tasmania for a week and according to my rough calculations it will be the same week at the transfer is due. Not going to stress, I think we need the time away more than the transfer if it comes down to it. Will wait and see when AF arrives and then work it out from there, if need be will wait another month.

Does anyone else feel like their life is somewhat put on hold while TTC? All I can plan is the next step towards getting a BFP and everything else is put on hold because you might get pregnant.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jth1982 View Post
    Does anyone else feel like their life is somewhat put on hold while TTC? All I can plan is the next step towards getting a BFP and everything else is put on hold because you might get pregnant.
    Absolutely. Career plans - on hold (don't want the stress of a new job; need all the leave benefits built up in the old job). Expensive purchases - on hold (might need that money for more IVF). Friend asks you to go away with them three months from now - well when does the next stim cycle start, will I need to travel with injection pens, might that be EPU day?

Thanks
    Reviews

Life totally om hold! Cannot plan/ agree to any holidays atm. Also finding it hard to have social events as not drinking and everyone enquiring on the phenomenon. Not so easy! At least DH agreed to stop all alcohol everytime I had to stop so we blame our decision on a new exercise regime we've started (which is true too)!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chachacha For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Life been on hold for over a year now. Ive given myself to the end of this year to get preg and if doesnt happen by then thats it, need to get on with my life as im far from "living" now. And most of my friends dont get it, its a full time job going through this!
    Good for you Simran, you deserve a relaxing fun holiday. Im planning a week away in March, dunno where yet but tassie might be an option, I haven't been there before. Thanks for the idea

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks vmuchinlove!! I'm pretty excited no needles today n off to see blink 182 tonight and epu tommoz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Howdy all.

Well today my DP had her Down Reg BT & scan.
    FS is happy with the scan, everything is looking the way it should and she could see a few little follies in both ovaries.
    Took home Gonal (4 pens) & one lot of Saizen ($150 a pop OMG!)
    Now to wait for AF.