+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sjfoot - welcome to our 2ww! and good luck to you.... this is a great place to let it all out! Only few friends know we're going through IVF, so this forum is a god send!

Littlesunflowers - it's been two weeks since EPU for me, and I still have a fat bloated belly, and occasional pains, especially when I run or stretch! Are you BTing again today?? If so, wishing you all the best and sending you hugs...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saraTTC For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Feb/Mar IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Little sunflowers - with my first pg I had mild OHSS and the hcg of a BFP actually makes it worse. It sounds to me like a similar thing. Even though at BT the hcg was low, it is prob still interfering with things which why you are still getting pain.

Mine took til I was 7 weeks pg for that pulling pain to go and it got worse before it got better (couldn't even lift my arms above my head).

Sending vibes for massive numbers your way today!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well 2nd scan done- b grade lining at 10.1. Left - 12 follies 2x16, 1x14, 2 x13, 4x11 and 3 less than 7. Right- 9 follies 1x16, 1x 12-13, 3x11,4less than 9. Booked in for another scan Wednesday. Here's hoping they keep growing!!! I asked about my discharge she said it sounds normal but ppl do ovulate early if so my cycle would be cancelled as mine at this size are not the right size. Ill get a blood test result this arvo no news is good news lets hope my phone doesn't ring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Hope the keep growing 2013isouryr.

How are all you girls out there doing who are just waiting??

I am keeping up with reading this thread and all your stories every few days. I just can't be on everyday, otherwise I get a little stir-crazy. The waiting sucks!! My period should be due in the next few days, but who knows after a stim cycle, it definitely messed me up a little. My husband and I are going away tomorrow so i will probably doing bloods for the FET somewhere else. I found out at the end of last week that you don't have to wait a month between frozen cycles! I really thought you had to wait. Vmuchinlove did you know this? So once your wait for the operation is over then you can try month after month! You just have to get through this little wait! Pretty cool!

Thinking of you girls in the tww. XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Beanie, I think it depends on everyone's hormone levels during the stim cycle. I definitely didnt have a choice, had to wait out a whole cycle which ended up being 60 days as it took that long for my 2nd AF to arrive after the stim cycle! I'm usually a regular 30day-er. My body was in total shock after all the stim meds. Great if you dont have to wait in between!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hello all, congrats to the new BFPs and commiserations to those who have had the witch show up again

I'm on day 5 of gonal-f now, and day 17 of Lucrin. I have my LH BT tomorrow and a scan on Friday (CD9). I hope everything is working! I wish I could see inside myself!!

My egg pick up will probably be next wednesday assuming everything goes to plan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Beanie - have a great holiday too!!

I'm now 8dp5dt and got my second BFP this morning.... was feeling quite proud of myself, with little symptoms - just a bloated belly and sore boobs. Spoke to my nurse this morning who was happy for me too. She did mention that AF would be due tomorrow so fingers crossed it wouldn't come.

But within the last hour or so, I've started cramping and now have back pain - my usual symptoms for AF - NOOO.... can this still happen even if I've had a BFP?? Or am I imagining it, because nurse told me it would normally be due tomorrow!? (hehe... i quite like the little "freaking out" symbol)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok so just got a call from the clinic my levels are ok they have booked me in for epu on Thursday and blood test tommorrow as they are worried my levels may go up. I'm a little scared this cycle will get cancelled. Anyone else had this before??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im playing the waiting game with you Beanie87.

Had an appointment with the clinic today and all good to start on the road to an FET once my next cycle starts.....don't think I've ever wished for AF to happen, still a few weeks off though. We have planned a holiday to Tasmania in April so fingers crossed the timing will work out that the week away won't interfere with anything.

Good luck to all the ladies out there and congrats to all the BFP's, gives lots of hope to those of us still working our way to ours.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone,
    I am on 8dp5dt. Still BFN. Yesterday i got some bleeding. But now it's like normal period. I think we are failed this time. But doctor advised to continue crinone gel. And wait for BT. BT is on Thursday. Any suggestion???