+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thanks lovely one it was about two drops of blood after I went to the gym and when I checked my cervix. Completely disappeared this morning and cervix very tightly closed with no blood and no cm. well soon c what's going on, I have no symptoms either. I have a feeling it will b another neither here nor there test and another wk if waiting. What wk r u up to MWL?
    Might have bumped a blood vessel, fingers crossed for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Might have bumped a blood vessel, fingers crossed for you xx

I hp that's all it was, I have told hubby no sex until I know what's going on lol

How r u? U seem to b having a very confusing time xxxx hp it's coz uv got sticky bubba snuggling in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

uploadfromtaptalk1361308412457.jpg

Cautiously optimistic, af is due tomorrow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Indigo: I can see a line very clearly today. Let's hope it gets darker for you soon!

Channy: Good luck with your blood test today. Thinking lots of good thoughts for you!

AFM: More faint lines. Last night and this morning on FRER. Doesn't seem to be darker. Maybe the tiniest bit. Didn't get a chance to take a photo. Feeling very tired today though so I'm hoping that's a good sign. It's very hard to think about it being more than just a chemical again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kovomir For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kovomir View Post
    Indigo: I can see a line very clearly today. Let's hope it gets darker for you soon!

Channy: Good luck with your blood test today. Thinking lots of good thoughts for you!

AFM: More faint lines. Last night and this morning on FRER. Doesn't seem to be darker. Maybe the tiniest bit. Didn't get a chance to take a photo. Feeling very tired today though so I'm hoping that's a good sign. It's very hard to think about it being more than just a chemical again.
    Try a different brand hun, imo frer have dropped to the bottom of my recommend list, this us my frer from this morning, same fmu as the other tests, inc the digi. I'm 13dpo
    uploadfromtaptalk1361315607963.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds utterly magical! Makes me wish I could redo mine just so I can plan another party! We decorated a local hall with paper hearts we made ourselves (http://offbeatbride.com/2010/08/paper-heart-decor), balloons and flowers.
    Thank you Hoping it will be nice and personal yet elegant

Ohh they are cute!! what a great idea and very personal! I bet your party looked beautiful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your line gets darker Indigo!! I have everything crossed for you!!
    I too am not very happy with FRER lately... mainly because they always show a BFN and it makes me sad hehe.

Oh Channy... no, no, no please stick little eggy!!! I really truly hope you are wrong and it just bumped a blood vessel or somrething!!!

Okay I need some advice...

AF is due today and yet she isn't here yet... and she ALWAYS comes during the night (typical of an unwanted visitor!!) I did a test on sunday morning and it was a BFN so I don't know if I should be another test tomorrow (providing she stays away) what do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Indigo: Any recommendations? I'm kinda hoping that it's just because I'm only 10dpo and there's just not enough hcg yet.

MCB: We just used coloured cardstock for ours so it wasn't as personal but they were still pretty. Dan's nieces stole them when we were done and still have them hanging in their rooms. 199086_10150119084417794_2086366_n.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Test! Definitely test. I did one on Sunday and couldn't see anything and then on Monday's I could.

Definitely worth a shot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Indigo: Any recommendations? I'm kinda hoping that it's just because I'm only 10dpo and there's just not enough hcg yet.

MCB: We just used coloured cardstock for ours so it wasn't as personal but they were still pretty. Dan's nieces stole them when we were done and still have them hanging in their rooms. Attachment 31990
    Still personal since you made them by hand

After the party I could hang them in the future baby room to make it look pretty...

Do you mind if I look into making these to hang in the garden? they look so pretty with all the different colours!!