+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    MCB - That sounds like a lovely way to celebrate your engagement. I too am one for small get togethers with just those closest.

Kovomirs - those hearts look fab! I wish we had the weather here in the UK to have lovely garden parties. It's a rarity though.

Channy - How many dpo are you? Do you think it's AF?

Indigo - Sorry if you think this is AF. What is a chemical pregnancy? I've heard a few mention this.
    AF happened for one day Monday 11th when it was due I am 22dpo I think it's just mc

Chemical pregnancy is Avery very early miscarriage where egg fertiises but fails to implant properly and AF appears

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well started spotting so think I will need to b colored purple soon. Bugger bugger bugger. Hoping to see some more BFPs in here soon!
    So sorry Channy

A chem preg is where the embryo doesnt implant properly and you get positive tests, but they go negative and AF arrives as normal (or a little bit late). Its actually really common, i think its 1 out of every 5 AFs (where pregnancy isnt prevented) will be a chem. Usually you wouldnt know unless you test before AF is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes, of course. You had been getting very light BFPs right?
    That's sad. I hope you're wrong Channy.
    I hear that up to 50% of pregnancies end in MC, but most of them are before a woman even knows she's pregnant and assumes it's just AF. I guess we all have more chance of noticing when TTC.
    Still got my for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    So sorry Channy

A chem preg is where the embryo doesnt implant properly and you get positive tests, but they go negative and AF arrives as normal (or a little bit late). Its actually really common, i think its 1 out of every 5 AFs (where pregnancy isnt prevented) will be a chem. Usually you wouldnt know unless you test before AF is due.
    Thanks Indigio. Had never heard of the term.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Oh yes, of course. You had been getting very light BFPs right?
    That's sad. I hope you're wrong Channy.
    I hear that up to 50% of pregnancies end in MC, but most of them are before a woman even knows she's pregnant and assumes it's just AF. I guess we all have more chance of noticing when TTC.
    Still got my for you!
    Yes but only testing after AF was due. I don't know what's going on, will know more tomorrow with bt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best Channy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Waiting until morning so i can test. This is so hard! Im trying to be optimistic, but not get my hopes up. CP is still High, firm and closed so fingers crossed that is a good sign. Ive been looking at reasons as to why my temp jumped at 10dpo and found that it might be a triphasic chart? Anybody know about these? They seem to indicate pregnancy. Im fairly sure this will be a chemical pregnancy so im trying to just go with the flow, but its hard.

My Chart

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh channy, I'm right there with you. Looks like my second loss in 3 months. This doesn't get any easier. Hugs to you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well started spotting so think I will need to b colored purple soon. Bugger bugger bugger. Hoping to see some more BFPs in here soon!
    I really truly with all my heart hope this is just a weird pregnancy symptom chan. Is it consistent or just for a day or two?
    There is hope!
    My doc was pretty happy that my bleed and spotting for a few days was nothing sinister as it stopped and hasn't returned since. Also he described something called an edge bleed. Apparently there are millions of tiny blood vessels within your uterine wall and as bubs grows it can disrupt on them as the egg or placenta buries nice and deep. Thus causing a slight non continuos bleed and potential spotting as that blood vessel releases from your system.

Good luck with your bloods today!!
    Thinking of you and sending you so much babydust you get claustrophobic. xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    I really truly with all my heart hope this is just a weird pregnancy symptom chan. Is it consistent or just for a day or two?
    There is hope!
    My doc was pretty happy that my bleed and spotting for a few days was nothing sinister as it stopped and hasn't returned since. Also he described something called an edge bleed. Apparently there are millions of tiny blood vessels within your uterine wall and as bubs grows it can disrupt on them as the egg or placenta buries nice and deep. Thus causing a slight non continuos bleed and potential spotting as that blood vessel releases from your system.

Good luck with your bloods today!!
    Thinking of you and sending you so much babydust you get claustrophobic. xxxxxx
    Thanks lovely one it was about two drops of blood after I went to the gym and when I checked my cervix. Completely disappeared this morning and cervix very tightly closed with no blood and no cm. well soon c what's going on, I have no symptoms either. I have a feeling it will b another neither here nor there test and another wk if waiting. What wk r u up to MWL?