+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

I had a bit of a google but couldn't find anything conclusive, I'll just wait and see.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Blood test was negative as i suspected

I think i got a bfp today though, the lines are still incredibly faint so not getting hopes up yet. I had a chem a few mths ago so that has me worried as well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

hi all,<br />
    so i thought af was here yesterday with a temp drop and a little spotting and cramping, but today temp back up and still just tmi warning, brown spotting <br />
    i will attach my chart and see what you guys think? could i still be in with a chance? dont want to jinx myself though<br />

Thanks
    Reviews

Mel, it could have been implantation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

Indigo - You are like my little google/therapist! Thanks for replying to all my posts! I feel like a school girl that's going through puberty. There's a lot to when TTC and it is extremely frustrating also! I We dtd the evening after my first positive OPK but that is all we have managed so far. I hate getting stressed and putting pressure on it, but now I feel like I've probably missed OV and tonight will be too late.
    As for you, I have never temped so I have no clue about the sudden rise. Really hope you got your BFP! and to you! Keep us posted!

Jessloumum - I did the 1st and 3rd tests at roughly the same time each day and they were the ones that came back positive. The second was in the evening so maybe that explains it. I'm going to do another at around 2pm today (I'm on UK time). Are you pregnant?

Channy - I really admire your patience and attitude. You are more relaxed about your positive PG test than I am about OPKS! Good luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mel ruffles View Post
    hi all,<br />
    so i thought af was here yesterday with a temp drop and a little spotting and cramping, but today temp back up and still just tmi warning, brown spotting <br />
    i will attach my chart and see what you guys think? could i still be in with a chance? dont want to jinx myself though<br />
    See how u go but that does look like possible implantation dip

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB - Are you testing twice a day? And what time are you testing? I read that the best time to test is between 2 and 2:30 and it is around this time where my lines have been strongest. I got a positive at 2pm sat - a neg at 8pm sat - and a very close positive at 12:30 SUNDAY.

I'd definitely say test around 2ish if you can, and when the line is dark increase your tests to 2 or 3 a day is possible (maybe 4 hours apart). Try and hold your pee inbetween. It's definitely possible you could miss your surge because the test I did 6 hours after my strong positive had a very faint second line. I know OPKs can be expensive but it's worth using a few more than missing OV. Remember to hold your pee 4 hours before testing and don't drink too much as well. I hope you get your first positive OPK soon. It's a great feeling for people like us who have no idea what's going on. The next stress you'll deal with is worrying whether you have done enough once you know OV has happened!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Trying not to be a tiny bit excited, but when i googled images of implantaion bleeding, the colour was EXACTALLY what i seen! Im still maintaining it was some paper dye, in my 2 chems, mc and DS i never got it... But 6dpo could be the right time for it? When would you test (how long after)?? I only have Oracle ICs... and now im reading lots of ladies getting better results from FRER

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

6-12dpo implantation and leave it at least 3 days to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks It falls in line with my testing Wednesday I have got a few ICs left over, so i can test a bit if needed, but trying to not get too obsessed this cycle.
    In saying that, this is the only cycle where im freaking out about how i will go with DS AND being pregnant, or, with another baby!! LOL I have had quite an unwell week but im almost better down. was more than likely just an exhasted thought.