+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Sorry to hear of your BFN this morning indigo Is there any info on FF about your chart?

Channy, you are so strong! I really hope your little bean sticks. I agree with being optomisitic... I told my DS when we found out about him for quite some time after, that he could make me as sick as he wanted, so long as he stuck! Well, i got my cake and ate it too, he stuck, and i wasnt sick once Good luck on Wednesday

Michelle, with OPKs ive heard ladies can get 2 lines all cycle... Are they positive though? Where the test line is as dark as, or darker than the control? as this is a surge...lighter test lines doesnt mean you are ovulating or having an LH surge...just that it detected *some* of the hormones in your system, and some ladies have some all the time...just more at the time of or before ovulation.

AFM - so proud of myself. I havent tested yet! But i do think in fairness i could be as little as 7dpo, or as much as 11dpo....Though im leaning towards 7 or 8. I will test Wednesday....and every day until AF or BFP...In the event of a BFP, i will probably test every time i pee as i wont believe it.
    But i have no signs or symptoms to report really. Although one question......What does implantation bleeding look like?? I think i seen a spot of pinkish red on the TP last night, it was very faint and only about the size of the end of a pen or match head... I did just think it was the printed design on the TP, so have been checking it every time since and havent found it again...

I normally buy all white TP so i know, but DF got this lot with a print, damn it!! He is out to destroy me and my OCD control freak poasaholic symptom spotting ways i swear!
    I always get a second line... it is usually light or just a bit lighter than the control. I have never had a line that is as dark or darker than the control.

Does that mean I am not ovulating or am I just missing the surge? ah so confusing!

Oh good work on not testing - hope you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Channy, i will do that now!

Michelle, im not sure. What brand are you using?? Have you tried a different brand? I know alot of ladies dont get positives using the First Response OPKs, only just lines that are faint or not as strong as the control, But when they tried another brand they got positives. I, however, got positives on First response OPKs the first and only time i used OPKs. (I just wanted to see IF i was ovulating, got a strong positive and some serious O pains with EWCM shortly after)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I always get a second line... it is usually light or just a bit lighter than the control. I have never had a line that is as dark or darker than the control.

Does that mean I am not ovulating or am I just missing the surge? ah so confusing!

Oh good work on not testing - hope you get your BFP
    The only way you will know if ur ovulating is if you get a blood test done on a certain cycle day opks are unreliable babe x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Channy, i will do that now!

Michelle, im not sure. What brand are you using?? Have you tried a different brand? I know alot of ladies dont get positives using the First Response OPKs, only just lines that are faint or not as strong as the control, But when they tried another brand they got positives. I, however, got positives on First response OPKs the first and only time i used OPKs. (I just wanted to see IF i was ovulating, got a strong positive and some serious O pains with EWCM shortly after)
    Thanks Yes, I use First Response mainly. Also used Forelife they seem a bit better but still no positive but at least the line gets darker/lighter with that brand and not the same colour like I always get with first response.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    The only way you will know if ur ovulating is if you get a blood test done on a certain cycle day opks are unreliable babe x
    If AF arrives like she is meant to that means I have a 28 day cycle which will make it easier for me to book in for a blood test to confirm if I am in fact ovulating.

I agree that OPKs are unreliable... I don't think OPKs and I are friends

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

Thanks Yes, I use First Response mainly. Also used Forelife they seem a bit better but still no positive but at least the line gets darker/lighter with that brand and not the same colour like I always get with first response.
    You could try temping...i use both temping and opks and they seem to confirm each other.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

Sorry to hear of your BFN this morning indigo Is there any info on FF about your chart?
    No it says It can't tell me as i didn't dtd within their 3 day fertile period.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    that sucks Would google help? searching something like "X DPO Temp rise by X deg???"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been sooo good this month... last month I used 6 FRERS! Yep, I was POAS crazy! Guess it was because it was all new and exciting for me.

This month I do not feel positive at all. I cannot help but think I didn't Ovulate.

Don't think I could handle seeing only one line again
    Last month I think I went through 8 hpts and also a blood test. yep... crrraaaazy POASer over here....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    Last month I think I went through 8 hpts and also a blood test. yep... crrraaaazy POASer over here....
    hehehe so glad I am not the only one