+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

What does a big temp jump mean?
    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/28538c

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I don't temp indigo, so I'm not sure exactally, how long is your lp usually? I'd do a hpt tomorrow I think jumps like that are good, but I could be wrong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I don't temp indigo, so I'm not sure exactally, how long is your lp usually? I'd do a hpt tomorrow I think jumps like that are good, but I could be wrong?
    I've never had a constant lp as when i was ttc ds2 i was coming off depo and my cycles were wrong.

I haven't had a consistant lp after ds2 was born, it seems to be a 27 day cycle (28th day is af) and a 10 day lp with o at cd18. This cycle however i oed at cd14, so im guessing I'll have a 13 day lp, as if it were 10 days which seems to be my norm if have gotten af early already. Its due on thursday.

I'm 11dpo, and got a pretty clear bfn this morning.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Jessloumum View Post
    Kelly- silly qu but are you testing at the same time each day?

Channy- how are you going? Have you had bloods? Have you joined oct thread?

I have a more reassuring bfp this morning. So nervously excited!
    FRER this morning barely came up with a line, I have repeat bt on Wednesday. I'm not really thinking about it all, no point I can't change the outcome either way, but will b nice to know what is going on. Even if it is good news I won't b joining any dig threads until I see a heartbeat.

Glad ur test this morning gave u reassurance, hoping for an in eventful pregnancy for u xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'm not really thinking about it all, no point I can't change the outcome either way
    Channy ur attitude is one to be commended n I hope it spreads to the rest of us (myself included) as I know myself I struggle n the bottom line is-the anguish I feel is by myself thinking I have control over that second line n this sentence just sums it up beautifully! I'm gunna hold on to it, THANK YOU xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Channy ur attitude is one to be commended n I hope it spreads to the rest of us (myself included) as I know myself I struggle n the bottom line is-the anguish I feel is by myself thinking I have control over that second line n this sentence just sums it up beautifully! I'm gunna hold on to it, THANK YOU xx
    I think there is a lot to b said for being optimistic and talking to ur little bean and asking it to stick but yes realizing that you've done all u can and if it doesn't pan out, Mother Nature has a reason for it. Xxxx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (18-02-2013),witherwings  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed it is too early Indigo!! definitely think it is your turn for a BFP!

I did a test yesterday and it was a bfn but I have no idea what DPO I am as I have no idea if/when I ovulated! So annoying.

I don't want to temp as I will just freak myself out all the time but OPKs never give me a positive just every day I get a second line? argh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear of your BFN this morning indigo Is there any info on FF about your chart?

Channy, you are so strong! I really hope your little bean sticks. I agree with being optomisitic... I told my DS when we found out about him for quite some time after, that he could make me as sick as he wanted, so long as he stuck! Well, i got my cake and ate it too, he stuck, and i wasnt sick once Good luck on Wednesday

Michelle, with OPKs ive heard ladies can get 2 lines all cycle... Are they positive though? Where the test line is as dark as, or darker than the control? as this is a surge...lighter test lines doesnt mean you are ovulating or having an LH surge...just that it detected *some* of the hormones in your system, and some ladies have some all the time...just more at the time of or before ovulation.

AFM - so proud of myself. I havent tested yet! But i do think in fairness i could be as little as 7dpo, or as much as 11dpo....Though im leaning towards 7 or 8. I will test Wednesday....and every day until AF or BFP...In the event of a BFP, i will probably test every time i pee as i wont believe it.
    But i have no signs or symptoms to report really. Although one question......What does implantation bleeding look like?? I think i seen a spot of pinkish red on the TP last night, it was very faint and only about the size of the end of a pen or match head... I did just think it was the printed design on the TP, so have been checking it every time since and havent found it again...

I normally buy all white TP so i know, but DF got this lot with a print, damn it!! He is out to destroy me and my OCD control freak poasaholic symptom spotting ways i swear!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Sorry to hear of your BFN this morning indigo Is there any info on FF about your chart?

Channy, you are so strong! I really hope your little bean sticks. I agree with being optomisitic... I told my DS when we found out about him for quite some time after, that he could make me as sick as he wanted, so long as he stuck! Well, i got my cake and ate it too, he stuck, and i wasnt sick once Good luck on Wednesday

Michelle, with OPKs ive heard ladies can get 2 lines all cycle... Are they positive though? Where the test line is as dark as, or darker than the control? as this is a surge...lighter test lines doesnt mean you are ovulating or having an LH surge...just that it detected *some* of the hormones in your system, and some ladies have some all the time...just more at the time of or before ovulation.

AFM - so proud of myself. I havent tested yet! But i do think in fairness i could be as little as 7dpo, or as much as 11dpo....Though im leaning towards 7 or 8. I will test Wednesday....and every day until AF or BFP...In the event of a BFP, i will probably test every time i pee as i wont believe it.
    But i have no signs or symptoms to report really. Although one question......What does implantation bleeding look like?? I think i seen a spot of pinkish red on the TP last night, it was very faint and only about the size of the end of a pen or match head... I did just think it was the printed design on the TP, so have been checking it every time since and havent found it again...

I normally buy all white TP so i know, but DF got this lot with a print, damn it!! He is out to destroy me and my OCD control freak poasaholic symptom spotting ways i swear!
    I suggest googling implantation bleeding images Hun, it can range. Good luck I know what u mean about poas everytime u per after BFP lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Channy thinking of you, really hoping you get a positive result on wed. X