Hi Mums to be!
My name is Stephanie and I am currently a third year studentstudying a Bachelor of Midwifery at ACU in Melbourne, and am seeking women who are pregnant in areas of west Melbourne to possibly be apart of the CCE program!
The Continuity of Care program (CCE) allows student midwives(like myself) to accompany women who are pregnant to some of their antenataland postnatal appointments and possibly their birth if they wish. My role wouldbe to support and assist you and your partner in anyway possible and learn fromyou and your pregnancy. This will help me in becoming a more knowledgeable andconfident midwife to be, while in return I'll be a constant support for you.
You must be 35 weeks gestation or below to be involved and yourprogress will be documented in a book I have to submit for assessment, howeveryour identity will not be revealed as it is completely confidential. There are no costs involved also.
I am located in the western suburbs of Melbourne and canassist women within this area or in Melbourne’s CBD. If you’re interested,have questions or would like more information, please feel free to message or email me on: steph_ang01@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you!