+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It would start when I woke at about 10.30am. I'd wake up, go pee and when I go to wash my hands, I'd see that hte reflection looking back at me was me... but a better me. She'd be skinnier, less saggy and her boobs would be awesome. She'd also have super-pale skin, no hint of a tan and her skin would be AMAZING.

Then my hairstylist and makeup artist would come in and make me fabulous. They'd come armed with about 50 dresses... saying they didn't know which one I'd want, so they decided to get me all of them. .Of course, they'd all fit perfectly.

... That's about all I've figured out for now. lol. Let me come back and add the rest later.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

sweetsugardumplin'  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    to wake up after my alarm at 5.45am... to shower by myself, to go to the loo by myself without having to desist DD1 from helping me. To have a hot breakfast with a hot cup of tea.

to get dressed without aforementioned assistance... to wear pretty clothes and shoes that wont get vomit/wee/food etc on them for more than 2hrs.

to leave the house with minimal effort.

to listen to a normal radio station and not a stupid rhyme cd.

to have lunch/coffee in peace with friends.

to nap by myself.

to bake lots of yummy things

the girls going to bed with minimal effort... then spending the night eating yummy things with wine. I might even share with DH... the food that is. I do not share wine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Your perfect day.......

My perfect day would start by me knowing that I had enough money not to worry about activities of said perfect day...

I would get to sleep in (until say, 8am!), waking up in DP's arms.

We'd get up, have coffee, then DD would wake up and we'd all go out for breakfast. We'd go somewhere fun

We'd then take a drive up to the beach, while DD has a morning sleep in the car. We'd go buy heaps of beach toys, and play all day in the sun, sand and surf. We'd have fish and chips and frozen coke on the beach for lunch.

DP and I would then decide to continue the perfect day by booking a hotel room for the night. We all then go out for a beautiful meal. The restaurant will offer all kinds of fun activities to keep DD having fun while we enjoy our perfect food and a few cold drinks.

We'd then walk home, DD would go to bed and DP and I could enjoy. Few drinks on the balcony watching over the beach, listening to the waves.

My perfect day would end the same way it started - being in DP's arms...

My DP lives interstate so we don't get to spend a lot of time together

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lucymoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Wake up naturally without an alarm or DH waking me.
    Big kisses from dd before DH takes her out for the day to do something amazing - park, playground, friends, long walk.
    Rest day to myself - massage, pedicure and manicure. Afternoon nap and lunch with as much gluten as I like (dd has coeliac disease)
    DH and dd come home with takeaway and a bottle of rose wine. Dd eats dinner and goes to bed like an angel after having some play with mummy and reading some books together.
    Once dd is asleep, watch Breaking Bad with DH with some chocolate and then off for a great sleep. Only to wake up and do it all again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CookingMonster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Your perfect day.......

Any day where the temperature doesn't go over 25 and I get to knit at least 20 rows is pretty perfect

Alternatively waking up on holiday at angourie rainforest resort for a buffet breakfast then a day by the pool with many cocktails and a posh restaurant dinner sounds great too... but that was pre baby

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Waking any time after 7 with DH. DD wakes in a good mood (with all her teeth no more teething). We have breakfast, reading the paper, whilst bub plays.

Then doing anything as a family with no time restraints or restrictions.

It's not hot nor humid.

Then bub is babysat and in bed, will sleep through and we can go out for dinner / wine and some parent time..,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSS For This Useful Post:

sweetsugardumplin'  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Your perfect day.......

My perfect day would start early, but after a full nights sleep!

Someone would take the kids out for the day and me and DH would go spend the day together somewhere really fun! Maybe jet skiiing or something similar? Followed by a romantic late lunch on the seaside with wine and a movie. Then come home to happy worn out kids and kiss them goodnight safe in their own beds. Just one day of that would be perfect!

Sent between chaos ~

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

sweetsugardumplin'  (14-02-2013)