Closed Thread
Page 99 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well it does sound like hyperstimulation and when I worked in a hospital that IVF we often got poor women come in and stay for a few days with it for pain relief and it can also give you an imbalance of excess fluid in your abdomen and make you oh so uncomfortable and sore

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have pcos so I've always had more follicles than usual.

No fertility drugs Disney I refuse to ever take them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tested. BFN today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling very down. Tested with two different bands of dipsticks, first response (I think) and fertility2family. Both conclusively neg. it's 8 or 9 dpo today, and the f2f tests are supposed to be about 2x as sensitive as others (detects 10 micromol instead of 25 of hcg). Really doesn't make me feel optimistic. And today, I don't feel like I'm possibly pregnant. I didn't expect to feel this low. I was very attached to my potential cellsie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    Feeling very down. Tested with two different bands of dipsticks, first response (I think) and fertility2family. Both conclusively neg. it's 8 or 9 dpo today, and the f2f tests are supposed to be about 2x as sensitive as others (detects 10 micromol instead of 25 of hcg). Really doesn't make me feel optimistic. And today, I don't feel like I'm possibly pregnant. I didn't expect to feel this low. I was very attached to my potential cellsie
    Its still really early, try to stay positive. Xx

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Implantation may not have even happened yet (can be as late as 12dpo) so don't lose hope yet! I know some ICs (like f2f and oracle) sometimes aren't as sensitive as they say they are anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    I have pcos so I've always had more follicles than usual.

No fertility drugs Disney I refuse to ever take them.
    Hope it gets better for you
    Might still be too early don't give up hope.

AFM just looked on the photo of a school friends new daughter she had yesterday. It was a high risk pregnancy in which it was an induced caeasarian and after a small congratulations from one of the other girls from our class who has had 1 caesarian and 3 natural births went on to say how a caesar is the lazy woman's way to give birth that causes problems for both, yes slightly longer to heal from but not always. Went on to say when you have an epidural in you feel nothing lol big time I've assisted in births and watched oh so many she ignored the fact that high risk pregnancies are normally caesar born for many reasons I'm glad her babies didn't endure should dystocia, she didn't develop a fistula or severe tearing to her bits, a broken tail bone or paralysis from her epidural. Have worked with an agency nurse who is still recovering from severe nerve damage from an epidural - very rare however. How do you go about branding a new mum as lazy for doing what her OB suggested, and how is that meant to be any part of a compliment. It has made me so angry. I shattered my tail bone at 18, have hips that can dislocate and with the pain in my knees and apparently increased risk of prem labours because of surgery on my cervix I will go with the safest option for me and baby and do not believe I deserve comments like that if I do consider being deleted as a friend lol. So glad I have decided to not invite that person to the wedding now wouldn't want to hear any other self absorbed comments that have come from no real knowledge.

Ok rant over. and onto happy things, I get married in 2 weeks and have 1 week left at work yay. Hope you have all had a good day,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Hope it gets better for you

Might still be too early don't give up hope.

AFM just looked on the photo of a school friends new daughter she had yesterday. It was a high risk pregnancy in which it was an induced caeasarian and after a small congratulations from one of the other girls from our class who has had 1 caesarian and 3 natural births went on to say how a caesar is the lazy woman's way to give birth that causes problems for both, yes slightly longer to heal from but not always. Went on to say when you have an epidural in you feel nothing lol big time I've assisted in births and watched oh so many she ignored the fact that high risk pregnancies are normally caesar born for many reasons I'm glad her babies didn't endure should dystocia, she didn't develop a fistula or severe tearing to her bits, a broken tail bone or paralysis from her epidural. Have worked with an agency nurse who is still recovering from severe nerve damage from an epidural - very rare however. How do you go about branding a new mum as lazy for doing what her OB suggested, and how is that meant to be any part of a compliment. It has made me so angry. I shattered my tail bone at 18, have hips that can dislocate and with the pain in my knees and apparently increased risk of prem labours because of surgery on my cervix I will go with the safest option for me and baby and do not believe I deserve comments like that if I do consider being deleted as a friend lol. So glad I have decided to not invite that person to the wedding now wouldn't want to hear any other self absorbed comments that have come from no real knowledge.

Ok rant over. and onto happy things, I get married in 2 weeks and have 1 week left at work yay. Hope you have all had a good day,

Omg that is so insensitive! What a ridiculous thing to say!?! That would have made me fume. All you should say is congrats and well done; every new mum should be proud of themselves and congratulated regardless of the way their bub came into the world.

Yay for your wedding wobbler! Where is the party?

There's still hope Mare, maybe feeling down has something to do with crazy hormones?! Try to keep your chin up, and keep testing fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wedding is in Newcastle, I was so angry when I saw the comment i thought wth where is the congratulations in that remark. Whatever is safest for bub and mum is how it should be. msged my mum and some other friends what was said and as I knew 3 of them had failed epidurals that felt the lot. I will do whatever is best for me and my babies, it is great to have a birth plan but if something goes out the window hopefully I'll be able to calm down and be sensible enough to listen to reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It could still be early! I used this http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...calculator.php to work out my implantation day (remember I wore a dress to work so I didn't put any pressure on my uterus and played the rocky theme song) plug in your dates and see what it says! On my ic I didn't get a bfp until af was 4 days late! On frer I got a bfp the day befor af was due! Chin up your still in with a chance!!!