Closed Thread
Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so glad I have this place to come to symptom speculate. I'd be embarrassed if I shared all these thoughts with someone and it didn't come true...

So I just feel... Flat. Both my friend and my DP have commented on it... I was at Pilates and I just couldn't get it together... And I feel kinda emotional... I rescued 8 baby ducks today at uni and I've spent the entire day wondering if they're ok and wanting to go check on them and make sure mumma duck stayed away from the drain the bubbas fell down...
    I feel a little queasy still. Not sure about any tummy feelings. Just wish I knew!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    LilNightmare has her scan tomorrow and I have mine on Thursday!! Bring it on

Shadow so sorry to hear it wasn't your month
    Yay!!! The scans are so cool! The 20 week one is even better. You just won't be able to believe that it's all happening inside you! Lil'nightmare, I'm sure everything will be fine, I think everyone gets a little worried. Soon you'll know for sure

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Shadow - I'm sorry AF has arrived - hopefully next month is a good one for you!

Nomie - You've moved in!!! How awesome! It's so so tiring but such an awesome feeling being in a fresh new house! I wish I could go back to that time...actually, with all the stress of planning a wedding, moving into our newly built home, and preparing for my inlaws-to-be to arrive and all crash at our house, maybe I don't want that time all over again!!! LOL

Was it here that we were all posting our house plans? I can't remember and I've scrolled back a couple of pages but can't find any, and now my app is playing up! Let me know if it was, and I'll post mine... If not, forget this part!!

AFM - well not much going on here at the moment, just plodding along really. I think I'm 6DPO....have had what I think might be some ovary aches the past two days...not sure if that's a good or a bad thing that early.... It looks like I o'ed about 4 days later than last month, which I think means that my cycle is potentially going to be longer, about 35ish days, which I'm not keen for....I don't like that fact that it goes up each month...

Going to Perth next weekend too. DH has to go for work, so his work are just extending his hotel and car hire and have booked him a flight home on the Sunday night with me....any Perth-ites got any suggestions on what to do, or nice places to eat that don't cost a bomb??? We will be 15 mins from Perth (not sure which direction but as I say, we'll have a car) from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. DH wants to go to the footy on Sunday as Hawks are playing (his team) but other than that I'm open to suggestions....

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hey Munchkin, my Dad lives in Perth so we get over there a bit. Highly recommend the Little Creatures Brewry in Fremantle, they do great food, especially hot chips and pizza! Also, try and watch the sunset from Cottesloe beach (or any beach really!), from the pub or grab some fish and chips and have a picnic. The cbd isn't huge but there are some good little bars/pubs. Be prepared to pay a little bit more for food, even coffee - for some reason it's all just a bit pricier. I love Perth, would very happily live there - make sure you take your swimmers :thumbup: Let us know how you go!

Lucky you Disney having a suprise getaway! Happy anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by LivinOnAPrayer View Post
    Hi May I please crash this thread? DP and i lost a pregnancy (early miscarriage) earlier this month and are activly trying again as of now!(obviously wont happen this cycle).
    Welcome! Sorry you had an early miscarriage, here's to a sticky one next time round xx

Met my friends THIRD son, Benny, tonight! So cute! Knackered now,night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Disney - I hope you enjoy your surprise trip. I love surprises. Has the past year gone quickly for you?

AFM, I did O today like I predicted. Had a bit of a nervous breakdown after work. Jetstar has managed to cancel two of my flights to visit my nephew and our trip to the Goldcoast in June. The call centre people are NOT helpful. Never flying Jetstar again. Now is not the time to be dealing with that. It was the icing on the cake really. Blah.
    the past year has gone sooo fast! I seriously can't believe its been a year! That said a lot has happened in the past year so that tendsto make time go quicker!!! Airlines can be sooo annoying!! It's hit and miss, I've had good and bad experiences with most of them. Has it all been rectified now?

Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    I am so glad I have this place to come to symptom speculate. I'd be embarrassed if I shared all these thoughts with someone and it didn't come true...So I just feel... Flat. Both my friend and my DP have commented on it... I was at Pilates and I just couldn't get it together... And I feel kinda emotional... I rescued 8 baby ducks today at uni and I've spent the entire day wondering if they're ok and wanting to go check on them and make sure mumma duck stayed away from the drain the bubbas fell down...
    I feel a little queasy still. Not sure about any tummy feelings. Just wish I knew!
    When are you testing???? You rescued baby ducks!!! That's the cutest things I've heard in a long time!!! And to you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    When are you testing???? You rescued baby ducks!!! That's the cutest things I've heard in a long time!!! And to you!!!!
    I couldn't sleep for thinking about the ducklings! I hope my attachment to them ends soon lol I need to sleep.
    Theoretically I could test on Saturday 30th as that's 10dpo (we think) but might wait til Wed 3rd or even Sat 6th! I'm not allowed to do it when my DP's not here, but he starts stupidly early in the morning so we wouldn't get to react adequately if its a work day... Hey is it possible to store some wee in the morning to test in the evening? Would that work??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure Mare, but I tested at night when I got my bfp with Grace, think I was 14dpo. Didn't realise at the time that morning was a better time to test! Just have a go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Not sure Mare, but I tested at night when I got my bfp with Grace, think I was 14dpo. Didn't realise at the time that morning was a better time to test! Just have a go
    I've got at least 10 fertility2family hpts... I guess there's no harm in just going for it lol. The last time I used a hpt I was 8 days late, so it was very conclusively positive. So scary to think it might be pos... But scarier to think it might be neg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got to see my monster today. It was very exciting. Nice strong heartbeat and all seemed good. I'll post the Pictures once I finish work.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (27-03-2013),jenjenOo  (27-03-2013),JessyJ  (27-03-2013),Phoenixaust  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Got to see my monster today. It was very exciting. Nice strong heartbeat and all seemed good. I'll post the Pictures once I finish work.
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! So glad to hear everything is ok, I have been hanging out to find out how you went Can't wait to see pics of your little monster!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So freakin excited that you got to see your little monster!!! Was it just simply amazing?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That is so exciting and glad that everything went well, must be so reassuring when you get to hear the heartbeat and make everything so much more real does it.

Hope you have a wonderful surprise getaway on the weekend Disney

So naughty after I paid off my reception final payment went in to Spotlight as have been trying to hold myself back for weeks after found out they had the very hungry caterpillar fabric bought a whole stack so can start on a quilt when back from honeymoon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Disney  (27-03-2013)