Closed Thread
Page 95 of 129 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi May I please crash this thread? DP and i lost a pregnancy (early miscarriage) earlier this month and are activly trying again as of now!(obviously wont happen this cycle).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks JessyJ yeah will be giving it a good crack. Congrats on the new house Nomie can't wait to go over plans as soon as honeymoon over so can look at building finally Munchkin Have fun over in Perth have never been there so no good at advice. Good luck girls with scans that will be so much fun can't wait to get to do all of that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilnightmare & cantwait - good luck with your tests I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Shadow - sorry to hear af showed up. It seemed so promising!! I was sure you were utd!!
    Nomie - on moving into your new home!!! That's freakin exciting!!! You have been a very busy girl lately!!!

Munchkin - have fun in Perth I hope you make a baby whilst your there!!

livinonaprayer - welcome!! Sorry to hear you had an early miscarriage.

Afm - it was my wedding anniversary yesterday, we went out for dinner and dh has a surprise trip planned for this weekend. I'm so excited to find out where we are going! I went to the doctors yesterday to get a referral for the Ob and to get my bloods. I've gotta go back and get the results sometime this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for surprise trips. Can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm soo excited and scared at the same time for my scan tomorrow. I'm ready to see my monster but am just worried something won't be right. I'm sure I'm over reacting but I know once I see and hear bub I'll be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nightmare I'm sure it will be perfect!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1364285585.189998.jpg Finally!!!
    Not the best picture but at least I remembered!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Enjoy Lil Nightmare, will be lots of fun. Can listen to heartbeat at home if you buy a portable doppler, I have a friend who bought one when his dp was Pg and they used it a lot for fun and reassurance in between all pregnancies, they have been on at me to get one when pg lol. I think they just bought it off ebay.

Will upload house design when we come back from honeymoon and get new and improved plans with our our few changes we are having

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - Sorry to hear AF showed up.

Disney - I hope you enjoy your surprise trip. I love surprises. Has the past year gone quickly for you?

LilNightmare - Yay for your scan tomorrow! How exciting to be able to hear that little hear beat.

Munchkin - Wow your house is a mansion! Nice floor plan. I love it. Must be hard to keep all of that clean? Great home for the kiddies. You even have a theatre. Very cool. Can't wait to see yours Wobbler.

AFM, I did O today like I predicted. Had a bit of a nervous breakdown after work. Jetstar has managed to cancel two of my flights to visit my nephew and our trip to the Goldcoast in June. The call centre people are NOT helpful. Never flying Jetstar again. Now is not the time to be dealing with that. It was the icing on the cake really. Blah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Shadow - Sorry to hear AF showed up.

Disney - I hope you enjoy your surprise trip. I love surprises. Has the past year gone quickly for you?

LilNightmare - Yay for your scan tomorrow! How exciting to be able to hear that little hear beat.

Munchkin - Wow your house is a mansion! Nice floor plan. I love it. Must be hard to keep all of that clean? Great home for the kiddies. You even have a theatre. Very cool. Can't wait to see yours Wobbler.

AFM, I did O today like I predicted. Had a bit of a nervous breakdown after work. Jetstar has managed to cancel two of my flights to visit my nephew and our trip to the Goldcoast in June. The call centre people are NOT helpful. Never flying Jetstar again. Now is not the time to be dealing with that. It was the icing on the cake really. Blah.
    Oh no!!! That's annoying (all those flights being cancelled). If it was one flight maybe you could understand... But that many!!!!

As for my house... It is a bit of a pain in that respect but I love it nonetheless!