Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just an update....I think im out. Some light pink spotting before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Just an update....I think im out. Some light pink spotting before
    It's not over til AF sings, shadow

AFM, symptom spotting at 5do... Chronic achey feeling in womb and very mild nausea...

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooo FX Mare!!! Sounds promising

AFM, yep im out. Onto cycle 6.... We concieved DS on cycle 6 so hopefully its our lucky number

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Shadow angel and month 6 is a charm. Hoping for beginners luck this month but I am always such a negative person I am trying to be more positive that things will happen quickly and smoothly for us just like both lots of parents PG when ever they wanted in the time they wanted it to take.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry Shadow next time I hope xx

Wobbler - give your first round a crack, u never know! And have fun bding!!

Just realised what a privilage it is finding out about all your bfps before your families, and sometimes before your dps! Thanks for sharing girls and congrats again to all of you

Off to see the Archibold Prize with my sis today, she's over visiting from Paris. My mum has got Grace for the day - such a treat!

Someone has their 12 week scan tomorrow or Thursday, right? I'm sorry to have forgotten who! So exciting!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Disney  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Oh sorry Shadow next time I hope xx

Wobbler - give your first round a crack, u never know! And have fun bding!!

Just realised what a privilage it is finding out about all your bfps before your families, and sometimes before your dps! Thanks for sharing girls and congrats again to all of you

Off to see the Archibold Prize with my sis today, she's over visiting from Paris. My mum has got Grace for the day - such a treat!

Someone has their 12 week scan tomorrow or Thursday, right? I'm sorry to have forgotten who! So exciting!
    LilNightmare has her scan tomorrow and I have mine on Thursday!! Bring it on

Shadow so sorry to hear it wasn't your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, how are you all? I'm just replying on my phone so I'm sorry I can't go into personals right now. As soon as I get my computer unpacked and our wireless internet reconnected, I'll catch up properly.

I made the big move to our new home on Sunday afternoon. DH and I are living out of boxes at the moment. Everything is such a mess. Combine that with being in the bridal party for my friends wedding on Saturday, I had a pretty stressful week! I actually had to take Friday off work or I would if had a nervous breakdown.

I O'd on CD17 last month and CD17 came and went this month. I figured I probably wouldn't ovulate this month due to high stress levels. Not that it matters now anyway. But I did an OPK yesterday and the line looked darker. So maybe I'll ovulate a bit later and have a long cycle.

Anyways, can't wait to unpack properly, buy some furniture and really settle in. It's a beautiful family home with a lot of land. Our furkid is very happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - I'm sorry AF has arrived - hopefully next month is a good one for you!

Nomie - You've moved in!!! How awesome! It's so so tiring but such an awesome feeling being in a fresh new house! I wish I could go back to that time...actually, with all the stress of planning a wedding, moving into our newly built home, and preparing for my inlaws-to-be to arrive and all crash at our house, maybe I don't want that time all over again!!! LOL

Was it here that we were all posting our house plans? I can't remember and I've scrolled back a couple of pages but can't find any, and now my app is playing up! Let me know if it was, and I'll post mine... If not, forget this part!!

AFM - well not much going on here at the moment, just plodding along really. I think I'm 6DPO....have had what I think might be some ovary aches the past two days...not sure if that's a good or a bad thing that early.... It looks like I o'ed about 4 days later than last month, which I think means that my cycle is potentially going to be longer, about 35ish days, which I'm not keen for....I don't like that fact that it goes up each month...

Going to Perth next weekend too. DH has to go for work, so his work are just extending his hotel and car hire and have booked him a flight home on the Sunday night with me....any Perth-ites got any suggestions on what to do, or nice places to eat that don't cost a bomb??? We will be 15 mins from Perth (not sure which direction but as I say, we'll have a car) from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. DH wants to go to the footy on Sunday as Hawks are playing (his team) but other than that I'm open to suggestions....

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin, my cycles are getting longer too! Not happy. And yep, pretty sure we were posting plans here. You should post yours. I love seeing floor plans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So because I kept forgetting to pull the plans out at home I came up with the bright idea to just go on the web and pull it from their page... But it's not there!!! I guess they don't build it anymore!! Whoops! I'll try remember tonight Nomie! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app