Closed Thread
Page 93 of 129 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nawwww thats so cute disney how exciting! It makes out that but more real having family excited along with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shadow! I can see a line! Fingers crossed that it gets darker and darker!!!

Disney, it's so exciting telling your family - such a happy and hope-filled time Enjoy it!

Congrats Jordy!! And fingers crossed mummak!!

Poh, don't think it's strange at all to wait until your mum has gone to test. It's definately a time for you and dp to have to yourselves and enjoy the secret, even if it's just for a little while!

Afm - my bff had a little boy on Thursday and I was lucky enough to be able to visit that night (and stalk the maternity ward!!). On Wed another good friend is booked in to have her third - she REALLY wants a vbac after two cs' but her doc doesn't think she'll be able to so they've negotiated with a cs date but she hopes she'll go into labour naturally again before then. She has big bubbas so I think she'll be seeing the theatre again sadly.

Went to a big fat Armenian wedding on the weekend, was so much fun but paid for it a bit yesterday!

Desperate to ttc and getting Grace to help me gang up on my DH! Grace has also started rubbing her tummy and saying "There's a baby in there!" I'm due to O on my birthday on Saturday so you never know...maybe I could get into some sabotage?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jesse. here is this mornings, taken about 12 hrs later....I wouldnt call it a bfp but theres something there. Im just not convinced its got much, if any at all.

I can't upload though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here we go
    Not the best pics, my phone doesn't like being close
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Here we go
    Not the best pics, my phone doesn't like being close
    how many dpo are you? Its certainly almost there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    14dpo I think... I ovulated 2 weeks ago today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    So big day for me today. I told my family (mum, stepdad, sister and brother) we are expecting. They were so excited!! There was lots of screaming and crying and more screaming and lots of Omg, omg, omg, then more screams!
    I'm going to go and visit my dad and stepmum and tell them in the next week or 2 then after 12 weeks we will tell dh family.

I bought my mum a card that said congratulations on becoming a grandma and stuck 2 teeny tiny baby socks inside it. She read it and it took her a second to work out what was going on then went into full overload of excitement mode!
    Awwww what a special time for you, it is so exciting telling your close family & friends!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

Disney  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks jesse. here is this mornings, taken about 12 hrs later....I wouldnt call it a bfp but theres something there. Im just not convinced its got much, if any at all.

I can't upload though!
    the line gets darker for you over the next few days, so exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats so exciting Disney so till everyone else knows it is still your exciting little secret. Jessy J May get to have a birthday created bubba that would be exciting and very special.

AF has almost left the building here and can work on getting ready to TTC for the first time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    So big day for me today. I told my family (mum, stepdad, sister and brother) we are expecting. They were so excited!! There was lots of screaming and crying and more screaming and lots of Omg, omg, omg, then more screams!
    I'm going to go and visit my dad and stepmum and tell them in the next week or 2 then after 12 weeks we will tell dh family.

I bought my mum a card that said congratulations on becoming a grandma and stuck 2 teeny tiny baby socks inside it. She read it and it took her a second to work out what was going on then went into full overload of excitement mode!
    How exciting Disney!! Hope there are many more BFP's soon

AFM- CD 41, AF was due on Friday but hasn't showed it. I keep getting those "just before" AF cramps. The ones that aren't painful but usually alert me to the fact AF is only hours/minutes away... so frustrating the witch should just show up!!! Hopefully today.

I've made the decision to go back on the pill. I don't want to try TTC until October and I have not dealt well with the anxiety coming with being off the pill. DF is very blasé about it all, he doesn't care whether I fell pregnant now (he is so damn clucky, and naughty). I'm really looking forward to our USA honeymoon which we wouldn't be able to go to if I'm UTD and fitting into my wedding dress which is nearly paid off. BUT it isn't over until the witch shows up!!