Page 90 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mmm... Japanese

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in...still no AF So YAY For 12 day LP at this stage!! (I was stressed that 11 days was too short)

However, i have cramping, so thinking i will wake up with a suprise visitor

Thanks
    Reviews
    bd isn't supposed to hurt that much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Jordy!

Big fingers and toes crossed shadow!

Acorn, Nomie and i are due to TTc in June so at least you have company, the way it has been coming around it will be here before you know it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Yeah... About that... Been quite social this week so haven't been out once... Whoops. I've decided that I'm starting lite n easy though so gonna order that over the weekend and I think will be delivered on Thursday... So if I only go out one or two days a week to walk and a wii fit session or two for half an hour at least that might be enough...?!
    Oh lite n easy is great! I lost 1.5 kg this week and I didn't do any exercise (thank you lite n easy!!) any form of exercise is going to help though, I do encourage exercise!! So a walk and a wii fit session is a step in the right direction !!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloesmum82 View Post
    Hey Disney, yeah I got my dd first birthday party tomorrow!! That should be fun!! I haven't even finished her cake!! Uh oh!! So I'll be full on tomorrow
    How did the party go? Did she have a lovely birthday??

Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    Not me I've got work for the next 6 days in a row! Oh well the money will be good! Hope everyone else has much more fun things planned.
    eww working 6 days straight!! But as you said money is money!! You'll geta couple of days off after that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    bfn. not surprised don't even know when/if I o'd this month lol
    It ain't over until af shows up!! Also I dtd before I knew I was utd and it hurt like hell!! My cervix ouch!!!!! Then there was weird cramping. I've refused to do it again!! Lol poor dh!

Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    So I guess I'm in the 2WW. I actually kind of hope we aren't utd this cycle simply because it was so all over the place and didnt go as I planned.
    Ill opk again at lunch time but I predict it'll be a single line. My uterus feels a little like something's gonna happen tho
    Oh I have my fingers crossed for you!!! So long as you got some spermies up there that's the best you can do. I hope the tww isn't too long for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Have to go and buy 2 more small vases for table centrepieces and 1 more lolly jar and am going to go over ceremony programme with my mum this afternoon. It is 3 weeks today till my wedding and its meant to be raining but it isn't hope the weather is the same in 3 weeks time.
    wow 3 weeks! Time is flying!! It's pretty much all done now hey! So excited for you. I'm sure the weather will clear up, plus its good luck if you get a little rain on your wedding day!

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Acorn, Nomie and i are due to TTc in June so at least you have company, the way it has been coming around it will be here before you know it!
    Oh June/July is going to be a month to watch!! Lots of bfp for you girls!!

Shadow - have you tested, have you tested?!?!??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Just checking in...still no AF So YAY For 12 day LP at this stage!! (I was stressed that 11 days was too short)

However, i have cramping, so thinking i will wake up with a suprise visitor
    Should be ok if it's longer than 9? (i think)

I read up on it, funny - they're saying under 12 could cause issues but, i'm certain i've seen BFPs under that??
    Last edited by jenjenOo; 24-03-2013 at 07:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen I got a bfp with my ds at 11dpo when my lp was 16 days so it is possible. And some ladies get them at 8 and 9dpo! Lucky

Disney, not since friday! it was a bfn and my last test. Its pouring rain and df has my car at work today with the pram so I'm stuck if she isn't here tomorrow, ill get one after dropping ds at care.

The only place that is open today and sells frer is dfs work.... so can't even get them when he comes home as I don't want rumours starting!

Cd30 and my cycles have been 31, 29 days (both chems) 27, 28 and 28 days all bfns.

I also had an.... Interesting dream! one of those vivid x rated ones :/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes i hear a lil rain is good luck and better for the photos. My sis will be hoping its not too hot at 330 by time of photos as she has lupus and can't deal with sun and heat, I bought parasoles for this purpose for outdoor photos assuming we will have some on the beach since reception is overlooking newcastle beach. Got last invoice today for the macaroons woohoo so exciting now just have to pay that, church and reception and done and can go get married. Hoping its just AF that has made me gain back an extra kg this week, ate pizza monday and stirfry tuesday but gained nothing till yesterday. Did the gym yesterday and will see how both knees are holding up after shopping with my sis today. At least cant spend money on anything on baby related things with her, she wont let me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did another FRER... BFN... But still no AF... CD 34....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler when are you getting married?