Closed Thread
Page 82 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloesmum82 View Post
    Acorn, I'm really not feeling it right now, I've been trying since nov/dec, I had a chem at Xmas nothing in jan a m/c last month, but yeah I did get pregnant quick with dd only 3rd go, June 12 nothing, July 12 m/c ,August my miracle dd. so I'm a little bit bummed that its taking me so long, I know I should be grateful I can get pregnant, and I fell pregnant quickly with my first, but I'm not, I'm shattered, I'm due for af sat/ sun, but I o early this month so I should be getting some sort of faint positive, but I'm going to torture myself with another bfn on Thursday by poas, just to make sure I'm not utd!
    Oh no sounds like your TTC has been difficult so far this time around. Sorry to hear about your mc. I'll keep everything x for you for a quick bfp!

Im not in that situation yet, but I can definitely imagine it being tough to cope with when TTC takes longer than expected.

You know you can get utd so keep trying

Editd: replied a little early in the thread I see (I rarely have time to come on until lat at night and by the the thread has got way ahead of me). Yay!!!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow. That is so awesome
    Last edited by Acorn; 21-03-2013 at 00:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow best of luck tomorrow!

And wow the bfp definitely seems to be coming in pairs because I can see two lines there! Hope the digital test speaks to you in the morning Cholesmum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cantwait - happy 12 weeks!

I don't think we are doing anything for Easter. Other than relaxing a little more than i usually have time for. We are not religious so do not observe any of the religious traditions. The heathen ones like bunnies and eggs and chocolate I am all aboard witht though!

Project 'get ready to get pregnant' continues. My plan is to get as fit and healthy as possible and then keep up good habits once I am utd! I had a great workout at the gym tonight. Lots of heavy weights. Then I took the dog for a 30 minute walk. Now I am waiting for some spaghetti to cook so I can mix it with some veggies and a couple of tins of tuna. I'm feeling really healthy today. And I remembered to take my pre natal vitamin of course

I find I am so busy at the moment that the problem is eating enough.... I always track my food with myfitnesspal so I see how I am doing. Anyone else do this? Any other fitness freaks like me here?
    Last edited by Acorn; 21-03-2013 at 00:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Cantwait - happy 12 weeks!

I don't think we are doing anything for Easter. Other than relaxing a little more than i usually have time for. We are not religious so do not observe any of the religious traditions. The heathen ones like bunnies and eggs and chocolate I am all aboard witht though!

Project 'get ready to get pregnant' continues. My plan is to get as fit and healthy as possible and then keep up good habits once I am utd! I had a great workout at the gym tonight. Lots of heavy weights. Then I took the dog for a 30 minute walk. Now I am waiting for some spaghetti to cook so I can mix it with some veggies and a couple of tins of tuna. I'm feeling really healthy today. And I remembered to take my pre natal vitamin of course

I find I am so busy at the moment that the problem is eating enough.... I always track my food with myfitnesspal so I see how I am doing. Anyone else do this? Any other fitness freaks like me here?
    I'm gyming too. Dedpite being healthy weight, my liver readings weren't the best this time around. I'vd cut out my wine (booo ) and increased water and vegies.

One thing I just wanted to mention and I don't want to be a poo head. I just read a lot about it.. try keep your tuna in-take under 3 tins a week. There's a lot of evidence to suggest that even a low level carrier of mercury; tuna can elevate your levels which can take up to 6 months to leave your body. Freaked me out and thought I'd let you know (I think knowledge is power).

Sounds like you're doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well, off to the chiro today. Bfn at 10dpo. Af due saturday so ill test again then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloesmum82 View Post
    Shadow I got a BFP last month at 10dpo I think?? Well 3 weeks 5 days
    Good luck tomorrow, I've got my fx for both of us!
    Woohoo congrats Chloesmum, I hope the digi gives you the answer you want - that test looks pretty positive to me so I think you will be ok Yayyyyyy!

LilNightmare - I think you are awesome for having the strength to wait it out until 12 weeeks, I am so excited for you - bring on the 27th!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Acorn, I used myfitnesspal for a while. It's a great app. I'm a good weight so I just used it to regulate my weight and motivate me to exercise and burn calories when I went over my daily calorie count. After a long time of using it I had a good idea of how much I should be eating a day, and what foods were high in calories, etc. Really helpful app! It gets easier once you've saved all your recipes. It's a bit time consuming at first.

Shadow, It's not over until AF shows. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clear blue digital has spoken
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363820531.486552.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was waiting to see that digi.

Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I'm behind everyone!! I live in wa so I'm either 2-3 hrs behind