Closed Thread
Page 79 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trio - Easter egg hunt sounds like so much fun!!! And what a good dh to stay at home and do the paving! Wow lucky girl!! Thanks for your reassurance about the cramping! I was so freaked out... Like now, I'm not tired, my boobs aren't hurting as much so now I'm worried that my symptoms have vanished along with the emby! I'm going to pee on a stick when I get home! Oh the wiggles concert sounds so cool oh I can't wait to do that !
    Munchkin- a lazy Easter sounds nice!!
    Funchu - oh that's a little awkward o'ing whilst having people over for the weekend!!
    Chloesmum - chin up it ain't over until af shows up!
    Shadow - mico mave !! Oh what a beautiful cute thing to say!! Oh I love how little kids get words wrong!!!
    Afm - I'm going away over Easter! Dh has planned something romantic for our first wedding anniversary. I'm not sure what it is, he won't tell me but I'm super excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cantwait - oh happy 12 weeks!!!! That wet fast!! I want the bugaboo cameleon too but they are just about to release the buffalo which looks really really good!!!! It's due in stores in the next month or so!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Cantwait - oh happy 12 weeks!!!! That wet fast!! I want the bugaboo cameleon too but they are just about to release the buffalo which looks really really good!!!! It's due in stores in the next month or so!!!
    Thanks Disney, its great to be getting close to being out of the danger zone, I know all is not guaranteed until the bubba is in your arms but still, its one step closer.

0o0o0oh maybe I will wait and test drive that one! Thanks for the heads up I won't be buying for another 3 months so I have the warranty for as long as possible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cantwait - congrats on 12wks!!! YAY!!!! How exciting!!!

Disney - How exciting your DF has planned something. Enjoy your time away The mispronunciation of things makes your heart melt!! Like when he was trying to say Mum... Id get Muuu..muuuu...then mum...mummeeee mum-maaa, mum-mum...i recently got "mum-eye" NO idea where that came from!! but his latest...is he calls me by name!! So we have arguments...
    DS: "****"
    Me: "mummy"
    DS: "****" *Giggling*
    Me: "no...i'm mummy"
    Me: "mummy! im Mum!"
    Me: "mum!" *Sigh* "I give up"
    DS: "mummy"
    ....little monster! LOL
    Mum has taken him for the arvo. Its so strange without him around!! He refused to sleep today so she said they'd go shopping. She goes home tomorrow so i figure shes getting her quality time in.

Trio - they probably would!! Pity we didnt live near eachother, they could have playdates!

AFM - im getting small bouts of nausia, crampy down in the uterus area, and last night my boobs felt like id been hit by flying golf balls they were so painful, and i thought they were bigger today. I can discount it all though. Lactose intollerance and being naughty eathing chocolate, and AF makes me crampy, my bbs sore and a tiny bit bigger.....im 9dpo.

Testing tomorrow as im heading back to the chiro in the morning, i know it could be far too early to tell but id hate to get my pelvis area worked on (The part thats out) and be UTD! Id feel so horrible...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah Shadow, love it! My dd calls me by my name when I'm not paying enough attention to her or if she wants me to go back into her room after I've put her to bed! She also calls me By my name at child care because she goes to my child care and that's what everyone else calls me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will third Oracle Fertility OPK's. They are great!

Chloesmum, try and stay positive. You will get your BFP! Try and focus your attention on something else for a while maybe so you don't feel so down if you get a BFN. Keep smiling. It will happen.

Cantwait, I can't believe you are almost 12 weeks! That went so quickly. Congrats!!

As for prams, I really like the Steelcraft Strider Compact. People say it may be a bit heavy, but that's what DH is for! Haha. I'll hopefully be carrying the bub mostly anway. I want to use a Hug-a-Bub wrap at first and then an Ergobaby carrier when they are bigger.

I don't have much planned for Easter. Just our Easter service at church and some work around the new house.
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 20-03-2013 at 17:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me I'm not seeing things ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363757747.827418.jpg

Counting down to BFP !! Only 3 days to go!! Hoping for a blue one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg omg omg congratulations!!! I told you this thread gets bfp in pairs!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - your next right?!? Can we make it a hat-trick?!?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok let's try the pic again
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363758736.635977.jpg

Clear blue dig is going to speak to me in the morning

Counting down to BFP !! Only 3 days to go!! Hoping for a blue one!!