Closed Thread
Page 74 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shadow - oh the mummy guilt is intense! I suppose you just have to remember that no one is perfect.

Nomie - your house is beautiful and your fur baby looks soo happy! You must be so excited its almost time to move your furniture in and settle down!

Funchu - I had a chuckle too when you said he was getting his swimmer checked and had to make a deposit . I hope it all comes back all ok and that's great news the doc said your charts looked good!! For o time!

Wobbler - I'm with you and hope there are a few more bfp over the next week or 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping I have one of the bfp! Oh I wish!! But more then like it will be negative, why?? Because I want it too much!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, if I get my bfp Thursday I'll be joining you in the November dig, due just 2 days apart!!! How exciting!!
    Shadow, I hope you get a bfp too, but you'll be in dec dig:-( but yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney there are 2 ladies in the Nov dig that are/were in the may 12 dig
    Nikki61087 or something like that and skebn
    Last edited by Chloesmum82; 18-03-2013 at 20:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muchkin, our house is 17.5 squares on 3 acres. 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms.

Wobbler
    , you'll have to post your floor plans when you get them. I hate renting. Can't wait until the day where there will be no more inspections EVER.

Chloesmum & Shadow, I really hope you both get the BFP! Fingers crossed for you two!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Awesome. Our house is 25sq on 560msq. Insanely jealous of your land!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Thanks so much!! We are still in shock a little... I forgot I was utd on the weekend and ordered a glass of wine with lunch and then had the first sip and then had the oh s**t moment. So I've already had my epic fail as a mum and its only been a couple of days!! I completely forgot!!!

i have updated the roll call for you!

i bought a whole bunch of books today oh and I also got the utd app LOVE IT!! I've started taking my picture of my non bump and loading it into the app! It's the best 4.95 I've spent!
    oh I also made an appointment with my gp (for a referral to see the Ob) and I've made my first appointment with the Ob (April 16). I started crying on the phone to the receptionist. Here is how the call went.
    Me: hi I would like an appointment with dr blah
    recp: ok what for
    me: I think I'm pregnant
    recp: you think
    me: yep I peed on a stick and it said I was pregnant
    recp: on a stick?
    me: yep and it said I was pregnant
    recp: where is this magical forest of sticks you can pee on that talk to you (she is giggling)
    me: *crying* (not sure why) no I mean a ppregnancy
    recp: *still laughing* yes yes I know what you mean, the hormones are taking over aren't they ddarling
    me: *sniff sniff* yes
    that conversation is hilarious!!!

You haven't failed as a mum! Just takes a little while for the news to sink in and for you to make the necessary changes like no booze, you will be fine from now on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post

Wobbler
    , you'll have to post your floor plans when you get them. I hate renting. Can't wait until the day where there will be no more inspections EVER.

Chloesmum & Shadow, I really hope you both get the BFP! Fingers crossed for you two!
    Wow I thought you were going to say 40 squares! It looks huge in the photo!! We have been in our house for 2 years and it has been awesome, we are also on acreage, we have 5 and our house is 35 sq but doesn't seem to look as big as yours lol so weird! Maybe because ours is narrow and long rather than the ranch style? Don't know! Have fun moving in and making your new house a home, it's a special time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm I'm pretty sure it's only 17.5?? Maybe I'm wrong. Just going off the brochure with the original floor plans. Here are the floor plans. We don't have a garage and I think they can add a lot extra.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love looking at house plans. We bought a house in 2011 (after selling our 2br unit) & had it renovated. I did the new floorplan for it & designed the new bathrooms & kitchen. We've been living in the house for 9 months & I still sometimes look around & think "wow, we have a 4 bedroom house!". Now to fill up two of the bedrooms with kids