Closed Thread
Page 73 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    wow reading your last post made me exhausted!! Lol does she really put her sneakers in the toilet and taking your nappy off whilst wearing pants is an impressive skill!

to post photos you need to be on a computer or iPad. In the tool bar along the top of where you reply to a thread, there is a series of icons you want the one that is a little picture of a tree in a frame its in the same group o'd the little world symbols and the film reel

Does that make sense?

lol,i figured it out on my phone i just found it in the reply window on the computer
    and yes she really did put her sneaker in the toilet and yes she really did undo her velcro fastener on her nappy, thank god she is asleep, me thinks its time for a nap now ive had some lunch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloesmum82 View Post
    Shadow, I'm not due for af until Monday, but because of early o I'll be testing Thursday morning!! I think we should poas together in a sense! Lol!
    Its a deal! Thursday I need to know if I'm utd before my chiro app thursday anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Thanks so much!! We are still in shock a little... I forgot I was utd on the weekend and ordered a glass of wine with lunch and then had the first sip and then had the oh s**t moment. So I've already had my epic fail as a mum and its only been a couple of days!! I completely forgot!!!

i have updated the roll call for you!

i bought a whole bunch of books today oh and I also got the utd app LOVE IT!! I've started taking my picture of my non bump and loading it into the app! It's the best 4.95 I've spent!
    oh I also made an appointment with my gp (for a referral to see the Ob) and I've made my first appointment with the Ob (April 16). I started crying on the phone to the receptionist. Here is how the call went.
    Me: hi I would like an appointment with dr blah
    recp: ok what for
    me: I think I'm pregnant
    recp: you think
    me: yep I peed on a stick and it said I was pregnant
    recp: on a stick?
    me: yep and it said I was pregnant
    recp: where is this magical forest of sticks you can pee on that talk to you (she is giggling)
    me: *crying* (not sure why) no I mean a ppregnancy
    recp: *still laughing* yes yes I know what you mean, the hormones are taking over aren't they ddarling
    me: *sniff sniff* yes
    Omg! Sorry but that is so cute, I can't help to smile. Congratulations again hun!
    Being a mum is hard work! Im sure one sip of wine this early wouldn't hurt bub, and it wasn't intentional mummy guilt is such a strong emotion! Just try and think things through rationally when you feel guilty otherwise you will go crazy!
    Ds was about 5 weeks old, asleep in my arms on the recliner and I fell asleep too...I was woken up by everyone panicing....he had slipped off me, and the recliner! Thankfully, bum first onto a pillow! But I felt so guilty, I was physically sick and afraid to hold him!

lol,i figured it out on my phone i just found it in the reply window on the computer
    and yes she really did put her sneaker in the toilet and yes she really did undo her velcro fastener on her nappy, thank god she is asleep, me thinks its time for a nap now ive had some lunch
    Lol! They are so tiring but oh so cute! Ds rips his nappies (disposable) as soon as he does something now! Poo or wee! Thank goodness he has been good today, though he was at childcare this morning, I ended up at the chiropractor again as I couldn't stand up straight! We were walking in target and he just spun around and goes "mummy? Kiss!.....mummy? Cuddle....I lubs you!" And just held my hand...the 2 little old ladies beside us just melted and said what a sweet little boy he is.
    sleep deprivation? Bahahaha... My 2 yo still won't sleep through. He will when he is ready, but last night, omg! I tried from 9-11 pm to get him down,.he wouldn't! Finally went down at 12.30 and was up 6 for a bottle, came into our bed (we always co sleep once he wakes)....we started our day just after 8! Hoping he will go to bed shortly since he hasn't napped.... I got my breaking dawn pt2 dvd just before.......I want to watch it!!
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 18-03-2013 at 17:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Disney, I had to laugh at the conversation between you and the receptionist.

Please don't quote because I will remove this pic later but I thought I would show you guys the house we just finished building. My pup approves of 'his' new home.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an Android phone & can post photos. There's a little camera icon next to the "Discard" button. You click that & it gives you the option to upload a photo from your gallery or take a photo with your phone camera.

Disney- your phone conversation with the medical receptionist made me laugh & cry.

AFM - I took DH to my doctor today. She said "Are you pregnant!?" (sounding very excited). Thankfully I didn't get upset, just said "No, that's why we're here... we thought we'd get DH's swimmers checked"... lol... I didn't refer to him as DH, but I did say swimmers He now has a cup & instructions (at which we both laughed... soooo immature! We're mid 30s for crying out loud!) He'll take a sample on Saturday... 4 days before o. Hopefully it all comes back okay & there are plenty of swimmers left for o day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS Dr said my bbt charts look good

Thanks
    Reviews
    pps lol at the accidental wine sip too Disney I'm sure it didn't do any harm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hopefully some more BFP's this week Keep the year going ahead and leave positive energy for the rest of us to grab onto.
    To all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nomie nice house!
    How big is your house? And land? Looks massive!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    cant wait for our house to be started with building. get to go over plans and colours when honeymoon is over and then hopefully start in june/july when it is cold better for the cement to set apparently. I just want to be out of renting year 9 this year lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pohutakawa where do you live??? I'm in kalgoorlie
    Hey I'm in Newman kinda tough having to travel so much for services but I do choose to live here! I hear Kalgoorlie is preferable to Newman...bit bigger maybe? Haven't been there myself