Closed Thread
Page 72 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    Sorry for the massive reply!

But I've also had a little bit of health issues I needed to get sorted out. *TMI WARNING* I had a slight bit of nipple discharge so my doctor thought I might have elevated prolactin levels (the hormone that handles the milk supply) which could have possibly meant a brain tumour and fertility problems etc

But I've been tested and it all came back CLEAR!!! I also had her do all the pre TTC bloods and all my tests came back ok except I'm Vitamin D deficient and possibly calcium deficient and I need a Rubella shot (going in this week for it). So its nice to kind of start all the prep.

Also I had my first pregnancy jealousy yesterday. Not at you Disney I'm absolutely so thrilled for you! But my cousins wife is about 4 months with their second and we don't exactly have a good relationship with her (long story short met my cousin in Aus on a work visa, pregnant within 2 months, got in on his citizen ship, bought her own engagement ring, got mad a me for getting engaged and married in the same year as her, then insisted they move back to South Africa or she was taking the baby etc you get the jist). And another 2 of my cousins are due this year as well but I'm really happy for them But I was so shocked that I was mad/jealous when I found out yesterday especially since we are not even TTC right now! So strange.
    Wow you have been through a lot in the last few months!! I can understand the jealously at your cousins wife especially as she sounds like a biatch! Its exciting you have your ttc prep underway. Most people are vitamin d deficient and don't even know it, and the good thing it's easy to fix and the capsules are small!! (Well the Swisse ones dh and I take are). In regards to your house what will be will be, the powers above obviously have something else planned for you and even thought you had your heart set on the townhouse, there will be something better down the track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Wow. That dating conversation went WOOOOSSSSH way over my head.
    Hehe same here. I haven't really started TTC and there is so much of the lingo and dating and calculations that I just know nothing about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Disney my af is due saturday I'm testing friday, but may cave and test on thursday.
    oh that's exciting!!! I'm still not getting pos on IC but my frer are producing mega strong positives now! I so hope its a bfp for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Disney my af is due saturday I'm testing friday, but may cave and test on thursday.
    Shadow, I'm not due for af until Monday, but because of early o I'll be testing Thursday morning!! I think we should poas together in a sense! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does frer mean and that other one you said Disney

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling very sick ATM, not sure weather I should my myself aquatinted with the toilet bowl or just sit and wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloesmum82 View Post
    What does frer mean and that other one you said Disney

They are the type of home pregnancy test. For frer is first response early result and IC is Internet cheapie, so you can buy really cheap OPK (ovulation predicition kit) and hpt from a couple of websites, I used the IC OPk for this cycle and found them really good, in regards to their hpt not so good. I still haven't made one turn positive.

i hate feeling sick!!!! I haven't felt too bad yet just sooo tired, i would always hear pregnant people used to complain about being tired but holy hell I had no idea what that felt like! I have a whole new respect for growing another human!!
    Last edited by Disney; 18-03-2013 at 15:38.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Chloesmum82  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    They are the type of home pregnancy test. For frer is first response early result and IC is Internet cheapie, so you can buy really cheap OPK (ovulation predicition kit) and hpt from a couple of websites, I used the IC OPk for this cycle and found them really good, in regards to their hpt not so good. I still haven't made one turn positive.

i hate feeling sick!!!! I haven't felt too bad yet just sooo tired, i would always hear pregnant people used to complain about being tired but holy hell I had no idea what that felt like! I have a whole new respect for growing another human!!

lol you wouldn't of thought ive already produced one baby with a q like that.
    lol yes its very tiring, add a nearly 1 year old running baby to the mix who is a mini tornado that destroys everything, and then say hello to exhaustion, and sleep deprivation- yes the darling little troll doesnt sleep through the night either.
    she has now discovered the toilet, as in its great to store stuff in like her sneakers and soap!! and that she can take her velcro cloth nappies off while wearing pants!!
    oh the joys of a highly active 1 year old!! mind you she was prem-6 weeks early!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so probably a dumb q but how fo we post pics in the thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloesmum82 View Post
    Ok so probably a dumb q but how fo we post pics in the thread?

wow reading your last post made me exhausted!! Lol does she really put her sneakers in the toilet and taking your nappy off whilst wearing pants is an impressive skill!

to post photos you need to be on a computer or iPad. In the tool bar along the top of where you reply to a thread, there is a series of icons you want the one that is a little picture of a tree in a frame its in the same group o'd the little world symbols and the film reel

Does that make sense?