Closed Thread
Page 7 of 129 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

It's not over yet Disney! Remember cantwait waited days in agony. I've very hopeful for you!

Sounds good for you too blotched. I'll ecstatic when you girls join me in the bfp club!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Another morning another bfn!! I even woke up early with excitement and a full bladder of FMU!! WTF!! I don't know what's going on! This isn't fun anymore!

I have creamy cervical mucus (which i find odd because normally on the lead up to af there is nothing going on in that department) and that's it, oh and 2 bloody huge pimples which I don't ever get, even when I was a teenager!! Apart from that I don't feel like af is coming and I don't feel pregnant (not that I know what that feels like).. Although I do feel a little sick but I think that's because I haven't had breakfast yet!

I hope blotched is having better luck! And for you!!

Who is having a fun weekend of bd to catch their eggs?
    Not really. Bfn today and i had some brown spotting too. Temp didnt dip though so this cycle is different from last cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Until she arrives it isn't over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    I'm going to bd like crazy but only because I haven't done it in 17 days (yes I was counting lol)

DF is asleep but I think he can wake up for it haha
    Mumma K, if you had a long af then i believe its possible to O just after it, particularly if it was very light towards the end.

What cd are you and do you know when you usually O?

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed Disney!

Finally got AF on Wednesday, so I had a 36 day cycle for my first off the pill. I'm glad it isn't too whacked and hopefully will sort itself out soon. AF is alot lighter than usual too.

I've come to the decision that I don't want to start ttc again until after my wedding. The only reason we did this cycle is because DF is keen to ttc whenever and is too lazy to wear a condom! I'll be putting my foot down because I want to be able to fit into my wedding dress and I want to do another big USA trip for our honeymoon in October! I really think hormones get the better of me and I need to keep a level head for the next 8 months.

Sorry for the rambling...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Until she arrives it isn't over.
    Yeah...but this is how it has usually started in the last 6 months. My high temp is strange though! Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie, when will you start TTC do you think? I think we will start around June. It took 6 trys with Xav so anywhere from a march baby to september would be fantastic. Hopefully we can concieve in the same time frame.

Disney don't be too disapointed, if it dosen't happen this cycle. I know it would have been amazing if you , can'twait and ill nightmare all concieved first go. It will happen soon enough. Are you still going to skip trying in march if af arrives or are you way too keen now!? I still have my fingers crossed for you and blotched!

afm 67.1kg today. I am sure both my MIL and the local supermarket are trying to sabatouge(?) my efforts at eating healthy. MIL made delicious brownies and the supermarket had my favourtie Icecream for $3.29. Two bowls later I remember I was ment to be limiting my energy intake. It was just too delicious! Atleast the brownies are all gone. I can resist icecream on its own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Thanks Trio! At least if i dont get this cycle I have a double chance in March - I'll be due to O around the 2nd and the 29th....not too sure what I'll think about having a Christmas baby but I want one so much I dont really mind at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    It's not over yet Disney! Remember cantwait waited days in agony. I've very hopeful for you!

Sounds good for you too blotched. I'll ecstatic when you girls join me in the bfp club!
    thinking about cantwaits wait is what is keeping me hopeful. Also I think maybe the baby gods are waiting for MIL and FIL to leave before giving me my bfp?!?

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Not really. Bfn today and i had some brown spotting too. Temp didnt dip though so this cycle is different from last cycle.

it ain't over until af shows so I'm still hopeful for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    I've come to the decision that I don't want to start ttc again until after my wedding. The only reason we did this cycle is because DF is keen to ttc whenever and is too lazy to wear a condom! I'll be putting my foot down because I want to be able to fit into my wedding dress and I want to do another big USA trip for our honeymoon in October! I really think hormones get the better of me and I need to keep a level head for the next 8 months.

Sorry for the rambling...
    We can help you get through the next 8 months, you've got 2 other awesome things to focus on first!! Where in the US are you going for your honeymoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post

Disney don't be too disapointed, if it dosen't happen this cycle. I know it would have been amazing if you , can'twait and ill nightmare all concieved first go. It will happen soon enough. Are you still going to skip trying in march if af arrives or are you way too keen now!? I still have my fingers crossed for you and blotched!

afm 67.1kg today. I am sure both my MIL and the local supermarket are trying to sabatouge(?) my efforts at eating healthy. MIL made delicious brownies and the supermarket had my favourtie Icecream for $3.29. Two bowls later I remember I was ment to be limiting my energy intake. It was just too delicious! Atleast the brownies are all gone. I can resist icecream on its own.
    Thanks for the love trio! I'm trying to maintain my levels of emotions about this all, I just hate the uncertainty! Either be preggo or not! Having no af and bfn is killing me! Originally we weren't going to skip march because if we conceived in march then it would have been a mid November baby which is ok for me. However as the days pass and af doesn't show I think yep we are going to skip march and April and resume again in may. I think that's why I'm a little more desperate to be utd now. It's irrational I know...

damn mil and their baking!!! LOL!! Mine does that too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio - DH and I are planning to start in June. We will be going for a holiday at the Goldcoast theme parks in early June and I know pregnant women can't go on the rides so I'm waiting until the trip! Hehe. It would be great for us to start in the same month. Will be great to have a TTC buddy!