Page 63 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question about opks

Do they get lighter after your surge?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much for the love everyone!! Dh was just saying we should do something wholesome tomorrow and suggested going up to the mountains (bilpin for those in sydney) to pick apples and eat apple pie so ill buy some more tests and then double check I'm still utd in the morning and then tell him on our wholesome day out..., I'm still in a little shock....I do keep getting waves of eww I feel like I'm going to vomit which is so odd for me because I have an iron stomach and NEVER feel like this so its somewhat reassuring! Next weekend (provided I'm still getting bfp's) we have a family dinner planned at mums so I'm going to tell my mum then! Oh my gosh now im crying just thinking about it! This is ridiculous, I'm never emotional!
    Last edited by Disney; 16-03-2013 at 10:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow I am so glad your DS had a fantastic day! Can not believe the cookies weren't opened! Two year olds are so much fun, and too cute! Mick a mouse is beautiful! I love when Xavier puts too words together, we can have conversations now, usually about cooking eggs, dogs barking and doors open.

Nomie, I think when your clucky your clucky! I like blotched tabby and funchu's idea. save while waiting to TTC and TTCing, hopefully it is a quick TTC trip but if it is longer at least you have a head start. I had a massive freak out last night, this is only 3 months away! then this morning seeing Disneys faint second line I am even more clucky than ever!
    Last edited by Trio; 16-03-2013 at 09:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post

yes mine did... Then by like 3 maybe 4 days after they were negative again

Thanks
    Reviews

I think they do. I'm always lazy and stop testing after I get a dark one. I think I have read on here that some stay dark, and so to use the first dark one. Sorry I haven't been much help. I really need to pull my head in and do a full cycle. I just hate mucking about with pee in little jars while trying to wrangle a very interested toddler!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

That all sound very promising disney! Fx for you! I really hope its a sticky!

Both ideas of telling dh sound incredibly romantic! Does he have any idea on when af is due? If so you might need to tell him tomorrow! If not, then either would be fine. Maybe test tomorrow, it the line isn't much darker, I'd wait till you have a nice strong one if you can hold out!

However if you are like me, you will be so distracted that you are growing a little tiny person inside your belly....and he will know something is up, or you will let it slip.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 16-03-2013 at 10:03.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (16-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    That all sound very promising disney! Fx for you! I really hope its a sticky!

Both ideas of telling dh sound incredibly romantic! Does he have any idea on when af is due? If so you might need to tell him tomorrow! If not, then either would be fine. Maybe test tomorrow, it the line isn't much darker, I'd wait till you have a nice strong one if you can hold out!

However if you are like me, you will be so distracted that you are growing a little tiny person inside your belly....and he will know something is up, or you will let it slip.
    he has no idea about my cycles, which is a good thing. I think tomorrow is my best bet. He keeps asking why I keep smiling at nothing (lol little does he know its not nothing). It will only be a matter of time before he starts asking if I have a secret. I tend so uncontrollably smile if I know something he doesn't, I can't help myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Disney!!! Fx for a sticky bub!!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bodies are too confusing, I give up!!

Really bad ovary pains today but only faint lines on opks and getting fainter. I think because my AF is so long that ill probably never know if/when I ovulate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bodies are too confusing, I give up!!

Really bad ovary pains today but only faint lines on opks and getting fainter. I think because my AF is so long that ill probably never know if/when I ovulate
    the OPk gives you the heads up that o is imminent so you can seduce your baby daddy to get the spermies all ready and waiting for ovulation. So the fact it's starting to get lighter and you have ovary pains is correct (the surge has taken place and ovulation is happening) You have just missed the height of your surge. Your surge is really quick and generally doesn't hand around for long which is why some people don't ever get super dark OPk because it could happen while your sleeping or during the day when your not testing.

If you want a very true representation of your cycle you need to temp, but that requires commitment!