Closed Thread
Page 61 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    That's a good point! I have thought of that too. I could start trying in June but not even get a BFP straight away. Hmmmm.
    Yep...some lucky people get a bfp within a couple of months but i think we might be one of the couples who take 12 months.

If you're both keen to start and will be able to get your house finished properly eventually then i don't see why you cant start in June. Also, if you put of ttc, get your house done then start ttc and it takes a while, will you be disappointed you didn't start earlier? What about if you concieve in June, how will you feel?

Do whatever feels right for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We put off ttc whilst we were renovating. I now wish we'd started 6 months into renovations. We both forgot that it could take a while to get pregnant + the 9 months of pregnancy before the bubba is actually there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IN some ways I think it would be best to wait for house to be built before ttc but i dont want to be close to 32 before start on the first when I want 3 and they can't be close in age group so that I can go back to work and access PPL each time.

Whilst enjoying one of my last weekends before wedding should have been at the gym but taking in a big homecooked meal for my nan was better I'd prefer she eat a proper meal to just frozen vegies her normal fav. And since hoping to TTC soon and wont be allowed later bought me a whole Bri lol, DF hates it so had a massive chunk on a fresh white roll mmm. All the things I'll miss out on it will be that the most lol, not good for the diet but wont be eating in abundance immediately after wedding so will just enjoy this weekend in stead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Disney your prep work is hilarious, I hope it works for you!!

I had a little freak out yesterday. Every one of my symptoms disappeared a few days ago and I don't really feel preggers - I am feeling great so was really worried something had gone wrong. I called my ob yesterday and he was able to fit me in the same day between patients.

I had an ultrasound and luckily got to see my little bubba with a beautiful strong heartbeat of 162BPM. The ob was such a nice guy and I am sure I have made the right choice picking him, so happy!

This experience has made me realise how much I already love my bubba and how invested I am emotionally. It's the best feeling in the world, only thing that will top it is meeting my bubba in October, I can't wait for that day.

for everyone testing and also those who are coming into their fertile time - get busy!
    Cantwaitforabubba, I was in the October due group, now I have to start all over again! But it's also fun to do the trying!

I'm now 8/9 Dpo!! Af due around 25!!! Why is there so any days left in the month!! I want to know now!!! So impatient!!!! But pretty sure I won't be able to test until closer to af date as I think if I'm correct with my pregnancy tell, I'm only like 1-2 days pet conception!!! Not even 3 weeks yet!! Nearly!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else not able to upload photos from their phone? Its saying the forum admin wont allow it?

We have had a busy day! We were up early so daddy could see ds open his presents. He was so excited! I put them all in the lounge with balloons all around them. He loved all of them! Hadn't spouted playing with them except when spoil sport mummy says bed time.

We had his 2yr checkup, he is doing well and in proportion. Them we took him to maccas for a play on the equipment (no play centre here) got him a box of cookies as a treat...still unopened lol. Then tonight we had a few friends over for dinner, and a tiiiny 5 mnth old! Awww... cluck cluck! I felt really good! She was screaming, her mum looked flustered so I took her, she brought up some wind and was very happy! ds. loved his cake! I made a sponge, cream filled, coated in chocolate ganache with an edible mickey mouse picture on top. Was so cute hearing him say "mummy!! Mick-a-mouse cake!"

No news on the ttc front. 4dpo today, seems to be going quickly, on the odd chance I may have been able to feel anything, it had been masked by a lactose intolerance reaction have only recently discovered it, so I forget sometimes, but boy do I pay for it!
    I was so sure I had something really serious going on with cramps and constant toilet runs of the urgent gastro nature....until I cut out dairy, and its improved alot!! Stupid cream and chocolate on the cake (cake was dairy free)
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 15-03-2013 at 22:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg I just test I think I can see a second line!!!! Am I going crazy?
    Last edited by Disney; 16-03-2013 at 05:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg this was after 3 mins what does everyone think? Evap, super faint pos, or kidding myself because I woke up at 6.15am on a Saturday to POAS

also as most desperate ttc'ers will say, yep it's darker in real life LOL... I don't know if I should show dh or wait till its more obvious?
    Last edited by Disney; 16-03-2013 at 05:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Is anyone else not able to upload photos from their phone? Its saying the forum admin wont allow it?

We have had a busy day! We were up early so daddy could see ds open his presents. He was so excited! I put them all in the lounge with balloons all around them. He loved all of them! Hadn't spouted playing with them except when spoil sport mummy says bed time.

We had his 2yr checkup, he is doing well and in proportion. Them we took him to maccas for a play on the equipment (no play centre here) got him a box of cookies as a treat...still unopened lol. Then tonight we had a few friends over for dinner, and a tiiiny 5 mnth old! Awww... cluck cluck! I felt really good! She was screaming, her mum looked flustered so I took her, she brought up some wind and was very happy! ds. loved his cake! I made a sponge, cream filled, coated in chocolate ganache with an edible mickey mouse picture on top. Was so cute hearing him say "mummy!! Mick-a-mouse cake!"

No news on the ttc front. 4dpo today, seems to be going quickly, on the odd chance I may have been able to feel anything, it had been masked by a lactose intolerance reaction have only recently discovered it, so I forget sometimes, but boy do I pay for it!
    I was so sure I had something really serious going on with cramps and constant toilet runs of the urgent gastro nature....until I cut out dairy, and its improved alot!! Stupid cream and chocolate on the cake (cake was dairy free)
    I just tried to upload a pic from my phone but couldn't so switched to my iPad but then realised I was doing it all wrong so the phone may have worked. Your ds birthday celebrations sound fantastic! Mike a mouse cake, lol that's so sweet! And you got to play with a 5 month old! Jealous!!!!! It's quite surprising the number of people who develop lactose intolerance later in life!!! I hope your feeling a little better from it now!
    Last edited by Disney; 16-03-2013 at 06:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Attachment 33398 this was after 3 mins what does everyone think? Evap, super faint pos, or kidding myself because I woke up at 6.15am on a Saturday to POAS
    At first I was thinking 'she's seeing things' but, you CAN actually see a super faint line when you make it bigger..
    I'd definately be testing later.
    Fx fx fx fx fx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Disney  (16-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    At first I was thinking 'she's seeing things' but, you CAN actually see a super faint line when you make it bigger..
    I'd definately be testing later.
    Fx fx fx fx fx
    phew thanks for the reassurance!! Hmm I wonder if a digi test would work?