Closed Thread
Page 60 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you feel better soon Mumma K.

AF still not here. If it had started today it would have been 6 days early which would have been very strange indeed. I do still have this brown spotting though. There seems to be less of it now and it's only visible on the toilet paper, but it is still there. Time will tell what my body is up to I suppose.

I am a little concerned about this possible sudden change to the length of my cycle and feel a little unsure about what this means for when we start TTC in a couple of months time. How do I figure out approximate ovulation now?

I do feel crampy and a little unwell. But none of the usual pms or bloat so that's good. Don't mind missing out on those. No sore boobs or increased sensitivity to nipples either. But I don't usually get that. I have implants and getting those took away some of the extreme sensitivity I had in that area.

I'm still like this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss, thats sad . As you said whats meant to be will be. I so hope your utd!!! Have you caved in and tested yet?

I dont feel utd at all!!! ive also gotten a tiny pimple which is what happened a couple of days out last cycle before it ended in an epic fail (damn you AF!!). I hope this pimple isnt an omen of a BFN!

AFM - Hmm tested last night (I was bored), and it was a BFN, tested again...and... BFN, not that im suprised. I did find on the countdown to pregnancy website an implantation calculator!!! so I popped my numbers into that and its telling me the most likley day for implantation is today! So today im on implantation watch. I wore a dress to work so my uterus isnt constrcted by pants and its all nice and relaxed and ready. I've given it a mental pep talk in the shower this morning and even played the rocky music through my headphones on the bus this morning so i'm all set to take on this teeny little blastocyst!
    HAHAHAHAHA...i love your implantation prep. I will have to try this next month unless of course I am utd already I have not tested yet! I almost did this morning (ripped the packet halfway), but then stopped myself. I am just scared to see a BFN. I will test this Saturday for sure. I don't feel like I am utd. I did have alot of symptoms earlier on, but majjority seemed to have disappeared. Anyway, we will see what happens on Saturday.

Mumma K - I hope you feel better soon!

Acorn - do you temp? Might help track your cycles. I plan on doing this next cycle if I am not utd.

Wobbermummy - Congrats on your house.

Chloe's mum - Sounds very positive. I felt dizzy around 7-8dpo as well, I don't know if it means anything for me tho. I don't remember feeling dizzy in my last pregnancy.

Munchkin - keep up the good work!

Thats all for now..I will update on Saturday once I test. good Luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney your prep work is hilarious, I hope it works for you!!

I had a little freak out yesterday. Every one of my symptoms disappeared a few days ago and I don't really feel preggers - I am feeling great so was really worried something had gone wrong. I called my ob yesterday and he was able to fit me in the same day between patients.

I had an ultrasound and luckily got to see my little bubba with a beautiful strong heartbeat of 162BPM. The ob was such a nice guy and I am sure I have made the right choice picking him, so happy!

This experience has made me realise how much I already love my bubba and how invested I am emotionally. It's the best feeling in the world, only thing that will top it is meeting my bubba in October, I can't wait for that day.

for everyone testing and also those who are coming into their fertile time - get busy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cantwait I'm so glad everything is ok. It's very stressful when that happens!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    I'm really torn between saving our money for the next year and putting it towards landscaping (concrete driveways, patios, gardens etc.) or just diving into TTC this June like we had planned. I don't know anymore... I figure once we conceive there won't be much extra cash laying around to put towards the home.
    Nomie that's a tough one, a really tough one... I think I'd be leaning slightly towards completing your home before ttc...but then I know ttc brain takes over and all rational thoughts go out the window (that's me right now!) what does your dh think?

Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    My wedding dress arrived in store this week and I tried it on yesterday (love it!) so that's good motivation not to get pg! Also, our flights are booked for our honeymoon to the USA mid october-mid november so don't want to jeopardize neing able to travel O/S!
    oh heids that's so exciting your dress arrived in store!!! How amazing is it to try on YOUR actual wedding dress and not just the sample! Where in the US are you going for your honeymoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    AF finally left but I'm feeling too horrible for any loving.Got a faint opk hopefully it gets darker
    oh I hope you feel better soon and keep on top of the OPk testing! It will get darker! I didn't think mine would but then bam it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I am a little concerned about this possible sudden change to the length of my cycle and feel a little unsure about what this means for when we start TTC in a couple of months time. How do I figure out approximate ovulation now?
    hmm trying to work out your o date can be hard unless you use OPk or temp. I would suggest either, obviously not your current cycle, but the next yep, so your starting with a clean slate to work from. It can never hurt to know your cycle really well and have some documentation of how it works before you start to ttc

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I had a little freak out yesterday. Every one of my symptoms disappeared a few days ago and I don't really feel preggers - I am feeling great so was really worried something had gone wrong. I called my ob yesterday and he was able to fit me in the same day between patients.

I had an ultrasound and luckily got to see my little bubba with a beautiful strong heartbeat of 162BPM. The ob was such a nice guy and I am sure I have made the right choice picking him, so happy!

This experience has made me realise how much I already love my bubba and how invested I am emotionally. It's the best feeling in the world, only thing that will top it is meeting my bubba in October, I can't wait for that day.

for everyone testing and also those who are coming into their fertile time - get busy!
    Oh can't wait that so exciting you got to see your bubba!! (You must have been so worried about all your symptoms disappearing!!!) Is that the first time you have seen your bubba?? Was that your first Ob appointment or have you done that already?

Afm - implantation watch was... I wouldn't say successful, but it wasn't an epic fail either...I had some very mild tightness that went in a band around my uterus and lower back, almost like af was coming and that was at like 9pm last night and then nothing after that. I tested this morning (10dpo) and got nothing, which is fine, I was expecting it. I think in going to try a non IC tomorrow morning (a frer), I've read mixed reviewed about the oracle hpt's and their sensitivity. I don't feel like af is coming but I don't feel like I'm utd (not that I know what that feels like). Ill keep you posted..

Whats everyone got planned this weekend???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, road trip San Fran - NYC :-)
    Thinking a bushwalk tomorrow as the weather is lovely up here! Or the beach.. Or both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A wiggles concert! Our first one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you girls are right. DH is also clucky but we are starting to think we should start saving again and finish off the house properly before starting to try for a baby.
    Why doesn't money grow on trees. I guess wanting a baby will motivate me to save faster.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    I think you girls are right. DH is also clucky but we are starting to think we should start saving again and finish off the house properly before starting to try for a baby.
    Why doesn't money grow on trees. I guess wanting a baby will motivate me to save faster.
    We started ttc six months ago with pretty much no spare money (we were planning/paying for our wedding at the time). Six months later...no bfp yet but we've saved up quite a lot of money.

Go with whatever feels right for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    We started ttc six months ago with pretty much no spare money (we were planning/paying for our wedding at the time). Six months later...no bfp yet but we've saved up quite a lot of money.

Go with whatever feels right for you.
    That's a good point! I have thought of that too. I could start trying in June but not even get a BFP straight away. Hmmmm.