Closed Thread
Page 59 of 129 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I only made a brief appearance in this thread as DH and I had to put our TTC on hold for a couple of months because I need to have surgery (nothing life threatening or anything and not TTC related as such) in a couple of months time.

Anyway, I'm on day 24 of a very regular 31 day cycle and noticed a drop of blood in my underwear when going to the toilet earlier. Also have some cramping. I usually only have cramping once my period has really got going.

We did BD (using a condom so I guess just a D ) around ovulation (day 15ish).

i have never had this before. Freaking out a little. It would be bad timing but if this is implantation....

What do you all think? Could it be....?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by momtobe2009 View Post
    This is my first cycle of really trying(Didn't have a period at all for 2 months last cycle). I lost one bubba back in 2010, which would have been our #2 but just wasn't meant to be. No period, so I am "late" but then again my period can do weird things so you never know. I had very dry cm last 2 days and noticed some brown discharge (TMI)..so little I think I might have imagined it..about the size of this dot. I will test again on Friday or Saturday if AF doesn't show her face - I will be about 18 -19 dpo.
    Sorry to hear about your loss, thats sad . As you said whats meant to be will be. I so hope your utd!!! Have you caved in and tested yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    It feels like forever doesn't it! The TWW is just the beginning of the preggo waiting game Disney, dad is doing ok considering, they have him on some pretty good drugs so that helps him feel better than before. I'm going to visit again today or tomorrow. We are so busy with work at the moment it's so hard to find time to do everything especially during the week its hectic!
    I had never really realised how much of a waiting game this entire process is (not just the TTC but also the growing of the baby)!! Not very Gen Y friendly, grew up having everything NOW, damn my lack of patience and ability to wait. Thats really good to hear your dad is doing ok, it is tough to make time when life is crazy but you chenish the moments that you have which is nice. What a nice birthday present for your DH, to finally see the little bean!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloesmum82 View Post
    I don't feel like I've gotten utd, lol yes its still too early! I'm all set for a bfn when it's time to test! Although I'm still hopeful I have gotten utd as I dtd when I o'd
    I dont feel utd at all!!! ive also gotten a tiny pimple which is what happened a couple of days out last cycle before it ended in an epic fail (damn you AF!!). I hope this pimple isnt an omen of a BFN!

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Anyway, I'm on day 24 of a very regular 31 day cycle and noticed a drop of blood in my underwear when going to the toilet earlier. Also have some cramping. I usually only have cramping once my period has really got going. We did BD (using a condom so I guess just a D ) around ovulation (day 15ish). i have never had this before. Freaking out a little. It would be bad timing but if this is implantation....
    I really, really hope it is implantation but that could be a freakin miracle if you bd with a condom! Timing is pretty right for implantation... keep us posted on that!!

AFM - Hmm tested last night (I was bored), and it was a BFN, tested again...and... BFN, not that im suprised. I did find on the countdown to pregnancy website an implantation calculator!!! so I popped my numbers into that and its telling me the most likley day for implantation is today! So today im on implantation watch. I wore a dress to work so my uterus isnt constrcted by pants and its all nice and relaxed and ready. I've given it a mental pep talk in the shower this morning and even played the rocky music through my headphones on the bus this morning so i'm all set to take on this teeny little blastocyst!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

BabyLove79  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahah I love your prep for implantation Disney!

Fx for you!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! I try to keep up with this thread but it moves too fast

Disney you crack me up... but hopefully your prep works

DF has been extremely naughty in using contraceptives.. ie. not at all if he can help it! I do not want to fall pg in the next 6 months so I'm starting to be more firm with him on that front. It is cute that he is so into it though. My wedding dress arrived in store this week and I tried it on yesterday (love it!) so that's good motivation not to get pg! Also, our flights are booked for our honeymoon to the USA mid october-mid november so don't want to jeopardize neing able to travel O/S!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been a bit MIA this last week. I've been crazy busy visiting friends and organizing the move to our new home. The agents for our rental place are very pedantic. I'm hoping we get our bond back! We could really use that money towards furnishing our new home. Hopefully handover for our new home should happen tomorrow! I'm so excited to finally start moving in. The actual move won't happen until the 24th but at least we will have the keys to our home.

I'm really torn between saving our money for the next year and putting it towards landscaping (concrete driveways, patios, gardens etc.) or just diving into TTC this June like we had planned. I don't know anymore... I figure once we conceive there won't be much extra cash laying around to put towards the home.

As for exercise. That has been non-exsistent. Glad to hear you are doing so well Muchkin! I'm sure once I get into our home and I feel more settled I will be able to get back into early morning rising and exercising.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie moving into a new home is the best. We did it 12 months ago and I love love love our new house!

As for the exercise. It's not going too bad. Only went out twice in the first week and did half an hour on the wii fit last night. The weather is cool today so hoping to go out tonight after work. I find that if DH isn't keen, my motivation flies out the window... But still, I'm doing something so I guess that's something to praise myself about... :-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - would be just my luck to be that 1 or is it 3 in 100 that happens to. I'm retry confused by it all. I'm guessing it is just my body deciding to be weird. But will keep you posted about whether it is AF arriving uncharacteristically early.

and love your prep work. Surely that will work. Keeping fingers x for you. So exciting!

Nomie - I would be inclined to put the money towards the landscaping. Just because I like things done ASAP and it would annoy me to have no landscaping done. Maybe find a minimum to get done and still have it look decent. If you get preggers you'll end up prioritising that. Ps: congrats on the new house. So much fun.

Munchkin - keep up the exercise. You can do it. Once pregnant you will feel so much better for having done it. But then I'm one of those crazy people who love working out and practically live in the gym....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx I've had my pregnancy tell sign today, usually well the last 3 times I've fallen pregnant I get dizzy when I think it implants or the initial surge of hormones, I got dizzy today!!! This morning!! I don't want to get my hopes up but it would be nice to find out on my miracle baby's 1st birthday!! She will be be 1 in exactly 2 weeks today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Hey everyone!

DF has been extremely naughty in using contraceptives.. ie. not at all if he can help it! I do not want to fall pg in the next 6 months so I'm starting to be more firm with him on that front. It is cute that he is so into it though. My wedding dress arrived in store this week and I tried it on yesterday (love it!) so that's good motivation not to get pg! Also, our flights are booked for our honeymoon to the USA mid october-mid november so don't want to jeopardize neing able to travel O/S!
    Sounds just like my DF has been like that since I got my implant out last April, he got his way monday, but wrong day of the month so really no chance of anything happening there. We wanted to wait till after wedding but said if did fall PG in wk or 2 before wedding would be ok too, only 4 weeks away now though.

Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Sorry I've been a bit MIA this last week. I've been crazy busy visiting friends and organizing the move to our new home. The agents for our rental place are very pedantic. I'm hoping we get our bond back! We could really use that money towards furnishing our new home. Hopefully handover for our new home should happen tomorrow! I'm so excited to finally start moving in. The actual move won't happen until the 24th but at least we will have the keys to our home.

I'm really torn between saving our money for the next year and putting it towards landscaping (concrete driveways, patios, gardens etc.) or just diving into TTC this June like we had planned. I don't know anymore... I figure once we conceive there won't be much extra cash laying around to put towards the home.

As for exercise. That has been non-exsistent. Glad to hear you are doing so well Muchkin! I'm sure once I get into our home and I feel more settled I will be able to get back into early morning rising and exercising.
    Paid our tender yesterday for our house, look forward to picking colours and working on the plans after the wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloesmum82 View Post
    Fx I've had my pregnancy tell sign today, usually well the last 3 times I've fallen pregnant I get dizzy when I think it implants or the initial surge of hormones, I got dizzy today!!! This morning!! I don't want to get my hopes up but it would be nice to find out on my miracle baby's 1st birthday!! She will be be 1 in exactly 2 weeks today!!
    that it is a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF finally left but I'm feeling too horrible for any loving.

Got a faint opk hopefully it gets darker